First Date - High School AU

STATUS UPDATE!! I LOST MY FUDGIN GLASSES!! ;-; oh wait my brother found them *ahem* carry on ^^'

**I drew this yesterday, but was lazy to color today ^^ **

Important A/N (if you just want to read the story then you can skip to where it starts)

Thank you guys so much. Literally over 10k views and over 600 stars? I wanna cry. I know that sounds cliché of me to say. But it's true. You guys are literally the best things to have happen in my life. I really wanna pour my heart and soul out to you guys like everyone else, but that's not really me. So I can only show my appreciation through the stories I write and the time I put into them. Heck even the drawings I do for you guys to enjoy with the chapter. This insomniac, music loving, and broken girl is happy to have you guys in their life. Honestly I'd hug you too if you guys were right in front of me.

Now enough of this emotion fest. Let's get going with the story shall we? ^^

Enjoy~

-DawnADHH

Ps. It was a literal struggle to write this I'm not so good with writing this type of story (that and I got struck with Writers Block earlier -_-')

Pss. Why this is out later then never. . . Night Vale's Cecil and Carlos and Vikklan #Fangirlproblems

Word Count: 1521

~~~~~

*~ Ross' P.O.V ~*

"Look Toni. . . I know you're nervous about your first date, but why do I have to come?"

"You're my big brother and I want you there so then I won't mess it up." She replied sweetly while fixing her shades, "So how do I look? I can't tell since I'm blind." She chuckled while poking me with her walking stick

"You look fine." I smiled as I ruffled her hair a little before she swatted it away.

Currently we were waiting inside our little 2 bedroom apartment. Both of us were still in high school, but I still worried for her. The doorbell rang and quickly I went to the door. There in the doorway stood 2 boys around our age. One had white eyes, brown hair, a light stubble. He wore a button up shirt and blue jeans. While the other boy was a ginger with deep brown eyes and a clean shaven face. He was wearing a causal jacket, nice shirt, and dress pants. The ginger was cute.

"Who is that?" Toni yelled as she made her way over, "Is that Hero?"

"Ye-yeah it's me." 'Hero' smiled nervously as he brought her into a hug before I coughed

"Ohh sorry." She blushed, "Hero this is my brother, Ross."

"Nice to meet you." Hero shook my hand, "Toni and Ross this is my best friend Max."

"Yo."

His voice. Damn I hope he's not straight.

"Hey." My sister and I replied at the same time before laughing to each other

Parting their hug they quickly walked off hand and hand, with me and the ginger following close behind. Hero and Toni were chatting quietly, while me and him stayed silent.

"So umm. . . You're Toni's Brother?" The ginger asked quietly

"Yeah. I'm her older twin brother." I clarified as I looked up at him. In all honesty I could feel my cheeks start to heat up.