Klub Ice - MC/Real Life

** Found this on Google (might replace it) **

Like most of these this was last minute :)

*Insert cliché err- Klub music here*

-DawnADHH

Word Count: 1490

~~~~~

*~ Ross' P.O.V ~*

I felt something warm surrounding me while I laid on a cold surface. My vision was hazy as my eyes fluttering open. I felt something pulling me tighter while I heard music slowly filling my ears. I lifted my head up and looked up at my sleeping boyfriend. . . Who was wearing- shit!

Quickly I backed away from him and to the corner. Max quickly sat up and groaned, "Oh gawd. . . Ross?" He questioned as he looked over at me. His eyes widen "Where are we?"

"I don't know." I mumbled

"Wha- what's with all this flashy crap?!" He stood up looking around the cell and quickly he walked over to me and engulfed me into a hug, "Babe. You okay?" He mumbled softly as he kissed me

"I don't know I'm scared and confused." I mumbled a response as we stood up in the embrace and walked to the door. For a moment a figure flashed in front of our cell and unlocked our door.

"A-Adam?" Max asked as we heard his voice but it sounded funny. Cautiously was walked out of the cell and he held my hand tightly, "A-Adam? Why are you talking like that?"

"Just take a step over here." Adam smiled creepily as he wore the same outfit as us. Cautiously I walked over.

"Ross?" Max sounded worried before I blacked out as soon as I stepped on the dance floor.

*~ Max's P.O.V ~*

NO

That's all my mind was screaming was just that one word and more.

NO

DON'T LISTEN TO HIM

GET ROSS AND RUN

"Ross?" I questioned as I saw him act differently and his voice changed as he turned and answered me, "Is it more clearer Ross?"

"Ya~." He winked over at me as he thrusted his hips a little before for he swayed side to side. This was not Ross.

"I'm- I'm- I'm terrified." I replied to Shelby's question to which I didn't hear since I looked over at the dance floor.

"You!" Ross yelled as he kept on winking at me, "Come and dance with me you sexy ginger~." I felt my cheeks heat as I stood there

"Just come here on the dance floor." Adam said as stood there

"Is it gonna hurt?" I asked but he just repeated what he told me. Letting a sigh slip through my lips, and stepped on the dance floor. Soon as I did, I felt like all the air was knocked out of me, and quickly I blacked out.

~ During the Klub Ice Personality ~

++Warning: Cringe Worthy Pickup Lines++

*~ Shlagathor's P.O.V Ya ~*

Oh who's this cutie patootie?

"The names Shlagathor? And who are you my fire hot mix tape?" I grabbed his waist brought it closer to mine, with both our crotches touching, I could feel his getting harder, "Oooo baby gurl I can make you feel real good."