Silent Rage - MC/Real Life

I think it's Ross's Turn
For the newest Cops and Robbers

😏

Enjoy~

-DawnADHH

Ps. I literally fell asleep while writing this and my phone died on me •_•. Now I'm tired as fudge and need my morning coffee ☕️ :/ But it's super cold in my house RAWR I no like the cold ;-; I like autumn and summer more. No literally. Where I live last month it was warm and this month it's super cold and I'm like 'alright so all the cold hearts are showing' le sigh.

Word Count: 1033

~~~~~

*~ Max's P.O.V ~*

"What the fuck are you looking at?" I hissed as Red kept staring at me

But he stayed quiet and looked down. He was wearing a Red Dinosaur costume with a 'flash' symbol on the chest. His tail was swinging back and forth. This was pissing me off. I got stuck with Red while Ross was with Adam. Currently I was leaning against the wall that was connected to their cell, while Red was on the other side. He's been acting really shy since he's gotten back. Still only Adam and, now, Barney know of us. So if he tries to pull a fast one on Ross. . . A grin spread across my face as I stood there with my arms folded across my chest.

"Um Max. . ." Squeaked a voice as they stood not to far from me. I looked and saw it was Red. I grabbed a pumpkin out of my inventory and placed it over my head.

"Max isn't here."

He giggled. Like actually giggled. As he removed the pumpkin, "You're funny, Max. You always were."

Like what the actual fuck?! "Ah Red-?"

"Shhh~. Max I've like you for a long time now and I just want to get this off my chest." He mumbled as he leaned himself against me. Literally pushing himself on me. He stood up on his tippy toes and kissed me. This wasn't right. I kept my mouth shut, even as he palmed me.

"Please~." He moaned

"No Red." I growled, "Get-."

An arrow shot into his head and he went flying to the side of the wall. He looked up in fear as another arrow shot his heart, with a third going to his crotch. Then a diamond sword came flying through, implied him, and landed in the wall. Making him disappear and spawn back on the second floor. Quickly I looked to my right and saw Ross give Barney his bow back. While both Adam and Barney stood there flabbergasted and wide eyed. But what Ross said next sent chills up my spine. . . Hell I was turned on by this.

"What a shame. They didn't even put up a fight. I really wanted to feel his blood on my hands and hang him by his insides." He yawned as he walked away

-----> MINI TIME TARDIS SKIP!! <-----

"Ross~." I groaned quietly, "Oh Rosss~."

"Yes Daddy?" He replied as he pulled off, with his eyes half open and full of lust as he blew me. It was just us in the prison, while everyone else was outside. But we threw our communicators into the shower. As we were escaping, Ross pulled me into the showers and started to take his pants off. Before I could ask he had me on the floor with all 7 1/2 inches deep in his mouth.

"What's with you toda- ahh~." I managed to moan out. My princess was deep throating me now and it felt so damn good.

He pulled off and replied bitterly without emotion, "Red. Red kissed you. I'm the only one who has that right. I don't like it when my dom is touched by some asshat."

"Heh. Now you know- wait. Is narwhal mad?" I husked once he pulled off and I saw his normally bight sea green ocean eyes were duller than death.

"Yes." He replied without emotion. His tongue now playing with my slit, and that familiar pain under my stomach was starting to hurt. He started to hum, sending vibrations throughout my body, and making my dick twitch from pure pleasure.

"Ohh Princess~. You're such a good boy aren't you?" I husked as I grabbed his hair and laced my fingers in between his brown locks. I thrusted upward and got him to gag. After a few minutes of repeating this it sent me off the edge, and I cummed into his mouth. Ross pulled off and swallowed greedily. With a lustful smile, he went back down to lick my member for any of the access cum. I was moaning his name softly. Pulling up my pants he crawled up onto my lap laced his fingers through my hair. He leaned in and kissed me. Licking his bottom lip and asking for entrance, he allowed me and I invaded his mouth. Our tongues dancing together as if in some ballet performance.

"Yes~." He softly moaned as I my hand snuck in to his pants and I started to palm him. Ross gently started to grind his hips. "D-daddy~."

We pulled apart for air, but I attacked his neck. Ross threw his head back and started moan out very loudly. His fingers clutching my hair from the pure pleasure he felt. I found his sweet spot, so bit and sucked to make the mark on his neck showable. When I was finished I pulled off, and took my hand out of his pants. Ross whinned at the lost of feeling as he looked at me.

"D-daddy? Didn't I do a good job? Aren't I a good boy?" His voice was cracking as I saw a few tears.

Quickly I cupped his face and placed butterfly kisses everywhere, "Of course you did princess! I just want to award you in the right way when we get home." I replied before husking, "Even if I have to make you scream all night long~."

Ross smiled softly, but before he could answer Sky's voice rang throughout the prison,

"WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!?"

I let out a sigh as I still looked at Ross, "Let's get some TNT and show them where we're at."

He chuckled playfully with a big smile, "Okay~."

-----

So Crafting Dead AU?