Angel - Minecraft

** I found this picture on Pinterest 😏😉😊 :) **

OoOooOooOoOoOoOoOooooOo

Okay I have 2 reasons why I wasn't able to get a story up like 2 days ago

1) I've had Writers Block for the pass few days practically (even now too as I struggle to write this) (Sorry if it sounds forced ☹️ ;-; le sigh)
2) Destiel. Kevedd. LevixEren. Yeah. Fandom life. Smut. Stories. Comics. Pictures. The whole shabang. Hit me like a ton of bricks. That wave of 'I don't know what but I feel like reading or stalking *insert ship name here* today'.

#Fangirllife

-DawnADHH

Ps. All I could get out was Pure Fluff ❤️ <3

Pss. There will be a story later
😉 ;)

Psss. Enjoy~

Word Count: 1815

~~~~~

*~ Max's P.O.V ~*

I was walking home from school, since I got suspended for beating up a couple of asshats. Glancing up at the sky, I could tell that it was going to rain soon. So I hurried along. But before I turned down my street, I saw something out of the corner of my eye. Coming to a stop I saw sitting under a tree across the street was a boy around my age. He had curly brown hair, pale skin, and thin framed glasses. Looking both ways, I hurried over to his side of the road. The closer I got the more I saw. He had black and blue spots on his neck and arms, and his knuckles were red.

"Hey kid?" I asked my voice shaky

His head whipped around to me, his face was tear stained was littered with cuts. With fear in his sea green eyes he held up his hands, "P-P-PLEASE DON'T HIT ME!" He shouted with an obvious stutter

"Whoa. I'm not gonna hit you." I replied as I stood next to him, "I was gonna see if you were okay."

He flashed a broken smile, "I'm okay."

"No you're not." I replied bluntly as I grabbed his hand and picked him up, "Your going to come home with me."

"W-w-wait! I don't know you!? Y-Y-you could be a axe murder!"

I stopped and turned around, "I'm a bully not a murder, but the only things I do kill are monsters. My name is Max M. Winchester and you?"

"R-r-r-ross H. N-n-n-narwhal." He replied quietly

"See." I replied, "Now we know each other. So you're gonna come to my house and I'll take care of you."

Still holding his hand he followed me reluctantly. His head hung low as we walked along quietly. I don't mean to be mean, it's just easier to be mean. I let a sigh come out of my lips as opened the door. The house was quiet, but I felt him clutch my hand tighter as I closed the door behind him.

"Max. . . I'm scared." Ross whimpered

I turned on the lights and replied, "There's nothing to be scared of I'm here." I looked back at him and saw he was genuinely scared, but relaxed a little, "The restroom's this way."

I guided him into the bathroom and sat him on the toilet seat. Quickly I reached up in the cupboard and grabbed the first aid kit. I grabbed some healing pots and bandages out of the small box. I gave him the one of the healing pots (potions) to drink as I banged up his arm. He drank the light pink liquid slowly, as I continued to treat his wounds. When he finished I put the bottle off to the side and began to lift up his shirt. But he quickly pulled it back down.