Us - Sex Slave AU

This one is requested by RainbowGaming0101

Ross is a Neko is enslaved and is being sold off to owner after owner for sex until Max buys him to save him from all that stuff, who ends up keeping him for the rest of his life as they fall in love and stoof? .3.
I had to see what a Neko meant ;-; I'm such a loser for not knowing
But I did try my best and umm a little surprise in there as well :3

-DawnADHH

Ps. It's not the best surprise I've written but I tired my best. Heck I feel like I slapped this whole chapter together. But I do love it none the less :)

Enjoy ^^

Word Count: 2861

~~~~~

Prologue

In the world we live in Wolf Hybrids or Lycans are more superior then Cat Hybrids or Nekos. So whenever you saw them they'd either be in slavery or in a zoo. It's a horrible fate if you were born a Neko. It was an even worser fate if you fell in love with one. But in this case it wasn't. . .

~~~~~

*~ Ross' P.O.V ~*

"It's cold outside. . ." I sang softly to myself my ears laid flat on my head and my tail wrap around my waist, "On a cloudy day. . ."

I laid my head against the cell cold wall with my body huddled in the corner. Since the clothes I wore were thin and very short. I continued to sing that small verse as softly as I could so then the slave trader wouldn't hit me or . . . rape me again. Which was a horrible mistake. I heard the cell door slam open and I looked up quickly to see the slave trader storming in.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT SINGING THAT FUCKING SONG!!"

I held my hands up trying to defend myself, but he grabbed me by my tail and pulled my out harshly. The other slaves looked at me, some out of fear or turned their heads. I let out an instinctive growl, but he hit me in the gut. Tears were now streaming down my face as I now pinned to the floor. Though before could do anything else a voice cut through the calm.

"Slave Trader what do you think you're doing?"

He looked up with the color draining from his face, "I'm so sorry sir." And quickly he stood up before kicking me harshly in the side. "Is there anything your looking for? Female or male? Sex slave? House slave? Both?"

"I'm looking for a male. Late teens. Both."

I froze as the Slave trader looked down at me. Quickly and harshly he picked me up, "I've got just the slave for you."

"Ross is well highly rated by his previous owners." He grinned evilly, "He's a good house cleaner and from what one owner told me, 'makes their fantasies come true'-."

"I'll be the judge of that." The man said as he walked over. The slave trader hit me and stood up straight. I kept my head down and stayed quiet. The man eyed me up and down as he walked around me. "I'll take him."

"Excellent choice!" They shook hands and the man hauled me along to the next room. The other Neko's placed chains on me and put me into newer clothes, before giving me back to this man. I didn't like him but I'd have to put up with him. I placed my head down and stayed quiet. It's what I've learned from the other owners. My tail wrapped around my stomach as I was loaded into a car. I was so nervous. When we got to his house he got out and pulled me along with him. I don't know how long I followed him for but it didn't seem long. Because I heard the room door open and close.