Fire In His Eyes - Dance AU

Inspired By: Hips Don't Lie by Shakira

Lyrics: https://play.google.com/music/preview/Tbqssruqudazlsgej2tvcy3ojra?lyrics=1&utm_source=google&utm_medium=search&utm_campaign=lyrics&pcampaignid=kp-lyrics

I know it's been so long since I've updated o(╥﹏╥)o  but I've been writing during finals and when I get the chance once when I get the break from work. Trust me when I say this but I have started a lot of new chapters and even part 3's for a certain story ;)

Including Ross' hint.

RedStone

Oh yes. *evil laughter*

Also I am somewhat close to getting a phone, so I will hopefully be starting up 'Red and Blue' again in the next month or 2.

For now though I need to sleep. So if this is a potato chapter let me know ;-;. But I haven't gotten that much sleep and have been getting out pretty late/early in the mornings. Plus writers block has just been. . . Dandy. *deep sigh*

So for now

Good night 

and

Enjoy The Potato Chapter!~

-DawnADHH

Word Count: 4350

~~~~~

*~ Ross' P.O.V ~*

"Do I really have to go?" I groaned as I walked beside my friends

I wore an iron man sweater, a white button up, blue jeans, and some black shoes. My hair was a mess nearly, but it was curly enough to look okay, while my glasses sat on my nose. My eyes scanned over to Corey, who looked really pissed, and Joey who was currently the definition of bubbly. Corey wore a grey beanie, black glasses, a gray and green jacket sweater hoodie, grey jeans, and green shoes. His dirty sandy colored hair was ruffled and barely peeking out from under the beanie. While his small silver gadges were barely noticeable as his ears were tucked under his beanie. Joey however wore a dark blue cardigan, black skinny jeans, black boots, a grey tucked in scarf, and a blue beanie. His dirty blonde brown hair was spiked up and his quiff sticking out from the front of the beanie.

"I'm not happy about this either." Corey hissed toward us

"You both need to get out and socialize! It's a lot more fun in the real world." Joey winked, "Besides this guy I met in Art class-."

"Is it Sky?" I asked as i raised my eyes a bit

"No. That boy's taken like the last taco on Taco Tuesday." He bluntly replied with an eye roll, "As I was saying! This guy I met, his name is Daniel- "Joey bit his lip and shivered with a smile, "Asked me out too Mister Setosolace's Bar here on the University's campus. He was going to bring some friends and I was like 'I'll do that too'."

"Oh, gee golly gosh! Third wheeling sure is neat!" Corey sarcastically smiled as he put his hands in the air

"Way to pour the whole bag of sugar into the cake, Corey." He rolled his eyes