The Wolf and The Rabbit - CreepyPasta AU

***** Found on Google/ I worked really hard on these 2 pictures so PLEASE do not steal them. *****

Max

Ross

Ross

For the sake of this story some ages will be changed and switched about

For the sake of this story some ages will be changed and switched about. And I'm not to familiar with the them, but I know some of their names to know them.

Also I've been sick for the last few days, so I really didn't work on them during that time. Plus I have like exams at my neck, so ye~. That's why I haven't updated. School is important. I'm a full time student and will be hoping to be getting a job soon for the summer months where I live.

Hope you guys like this because I was really stressed while writing this. So if this horrible or rushed then yeah.

And have an awesome day! :D

-DawnADHH

Ps. Also thanks for everyone who was worried about me while I was gone, it really meant a lot to me. Even though I felt horrible for not updating this since forever ago.

Enjoy~

Word Count: 5500

~~~~~

*~ 3rd Person P.O.V ~*

It was a gloomy day out in the small town of Nebraska. With fog thicker than ever laid upon the entire town. A young woman walked within the fog. It was cold as she clutched the small bundle that laid within her arms. She was severely sick and disoriented. She wanted to go to a nice neighborhood in order to give the small bundle some hope for a good life. But unknowingly stumbled toward the dark dense forest, thinking it was a rich nicely lite neighborhood. In recent years people have gone missing within the dark forest, mostly children. Their bodies either found a day, months, or even years later. The woman made it to the deepest and eeriest part forest, stopping in front of a thick rotting old looking tree, even though in her eyes she was at a nice house. Out from the shadows came a tall man wearing a nice black suit, shoes, tie, with a blood red pocket holder. Not noticing him she knocked on the bark. Internally smiling he advanced toward her. Her vision snapped toward him, making him freeze and look down at her.