RedStone

Human beings, we have dark sides; we have dark issues in our lives. To progress anywhere in life, you have to face your demons.

- John Noble

The monsters in the dark are a lot scarier then the ones sleeping within your mind

-DawnADHH

Enjoy~

Word Count: 1138

~~~~~

*~ Max's P.O.V ~*

My ears were ringing. Someone was screaming. My eyes getting used to the only amount of light I have in this room. This isn't good I'm starting to hear voices. Not Barney's or Red's. Something far worse. It's whispering in my dreams.

'. . .False reality you set for yourself is crumbling at your feet, you cannot handle the consequences of your actions so you choose to eliminate anything that changes your world, soon you will open your eyes and face the hell that you've created, time is running out. . .'

Luckily it doesn't stay for long once I turn around, and tell it to, "Shut the fuck up."

"Maxs. . ." Whispered a voice, ". . . Maxs. . . Wakes up."

My eyes flutter open as I looked up to see Barney- err. The ghost form of Barney, "Yeah? What's up?" I answered tiredly my voice raspy. Signaling that I just woken up.

"Maxs. . . " He repeated, ". . . We es. . . Has. . . New companies."

"Who is it?" I asked

Barney was about to say but muttered, "Ohs. . . No." And he disappeared as soon as the door swung open and an all to familiar voice shouted

"IM HOME HONEY~!" Ross chirped as he carried in a body. It was limp but he brought it over to the other wall and chained it there, "Look who decided that visit us!"

Ross moved to reveal it was and I gasped, ". . . Okward."

"H-hey buddy." Okward flashed a broken smile he looked so malnourished and weak, just like Barney and Red. Whom still sat at the party table. Ross feeds them, but every few days to a week, "H-how have you been?"

"Umm." I look at Ross, "Good."

"That's great man." He flashed the same forced and broken smile

"Isn't that sweet?!" Ross practically yelled, "We were reviewing a 'Trap Mod' and he decided that he wanted to stay for dinner. Isn't that awesome? GASP! Did someone just wake up?" He asked using his baby voice

"Yeah." I replied as he walked on over and plopped right down on to my lap.

He gave me a hug and kissed my cheek, "I'm sorry to have woken you up, Maxxy. I was just so excited to have company. And Danny came too to say sorry." He turned and pointed to the head that appered next to Okward.

I looked at him as he pulled away. His eyes were red, and his once sea green color replaced with black. Ross' brunette hair now had grey strands, and messy, showing signs he messed with it. Constantly. I tried to reassure my psycho boyfriend as much as I could. Since the voices in his head were slowly taking over quickly. "It's okay Ross. You look tired yourself. Just lay your head here and I'll protect you while you sleep."

"Really?" He yawned out with a cute smile

"Yeah." I smiled down at him and kissed his forehead softly. Ross closed his eyes and rested his head on my chest. My hands could only go so far as so hold his waist.