Mine - Royal AU

**For the 50 Part Special**

I know I should do this at part 100 but 50 is still a milestone.

This book first came out November 30, 2015.

In just over 3 months this book has exploded beyond belief.

The first chapter has what? Close to 2k reads already and the 2nd one is catching up.

I want to thank everyone who's really been here the entire time and the newbies as well haha ^^

Without your guys feedback, positivity, and amazing conversations taken place in the comments. I think I probably would've had this book stay at like part 10 or something. . . Idk.

So as an over view here is the total for all the words, A/Ns, non chapters, and symbols (idk) in this book this is the count (including this)

Ultimate Word Count: 74,247

Oh. My. Word.

*dies* 💀

Me: *breaths*
Hero: "Dammit Toni get up."
Me: *pulls Hero to the ground with me and whispers* "Pretend to be dead with me."
Hero: *sighs* "You're lucky I love you." *pretends to be dead*
Me: *Cheeky smile* "¿Me quieres? Pues adivina qué, yo te quiero también."
(You love me? Well guess what, I love you too.)

Lol

-----

This one is requested by FizzyPopGames

I've been wanting to do this for a while :D

-DawnADHH

Anyways enjoy the story :)

Word Count: 2292

~~~~~

*~ Max's P.O.V ~*

"Do I have to get a slave?" I asked as I sat upon my throne and bored out of my mind

"Yes." He hissed, "It's tradition! I got my first slave when I turned 17 and so did my father and his father, so on and so forth." He turned and waved his hand to the guard, "Bring them in!"

The guard opened the door to reveal a slave trader with 10 slaves behind them. All in which had bags over their heads and wore skimpy looking clothes. I looked at my father and he glared at me.