Ribbon - Soul Mate AU

This chapter is dedicated to floppydino
(I'm sorry this is rushed but its short notice)

Inuyahsa inspired!

If you don't know that anime then you sir or madam *gets fancy glove and slaps the air* must watch it immediately

I feel so bad I haven't updated in so long and this was little idea I wrote a while ago while working on the others 2

*hides under a rock*

Enjoy~

-DawnADHH

*Life Update*
I'm going to have to put 'Red and Blue' on hold as much as it kills me, since my phone broke and I can't access a few months work on my notes on my laptop
I'm sorry about that I was really looking forward to publishing it soon as well...

Ps.I am going to start a new story. I'm not gonna say what kinda but it might also be a oneshot book ;)

Pss. *sighs deeply* Not the best ending but its nearly midnight and I have school in a few hours.... *whistles before crashing out on the floor hugging a hero doll*

Word Count: 1255

~~~~~

*~ Ross' P.O.V ~*

"SHUT UP!"

"NO YOU SHUT UP!"

I stood there looking at him, "Leave him alone, Max."

I tugged on his red flowered kimono.

Max turned with a snarling face and I nearly flinched, "Stop it Ross! Hero has to talk about it!"

"No I don't!" Hero barked back, "I don't have to tell you how I feel. . . I owe you nothing. . . Your ribbon is still alive!"

I felt like crying.

In our world we are given a white ribbon at birth. It can be tied either on your wrist or ankle. But as you grow older the ribbon will move places on its own before permanently settling on a place on your body. And it will change bright red as soon as you meet your other half. If you have or have not met them then it can turn black meaning that their other half had died. It's possible to have 2 ribbons, but that's not likely the case for most. We were only in the 11th grade. My ribbon had settled around my neck as a bow tie. Max's red ribbon was around his head like a sweat band. While Hero's was around his upper arm, but it was covered by his black kimono.

With the sleeves of my blue flowered kimono I wiped my eyes of the tears.

I saw what happened.

Hero lost his ribbon

His ribbon was black

It has always been

But he loved her alot

"You're my best friend Hero, you stubborn bastard. You have to talk about it some time." Max told him with a stern voice, "As your friend I care for you!"

"Just leave me alone." Hero shoved Max

"We all know she died in the fire!" Max shoved back making Hero nearly fall, "Ross would have died too you know."