01

"Sunday morning, rain is falling," Joshua sang out, with that honey smooth voice of his.

"Steal some covers, share some skin," his fingers strummed against the guitar strings, the notes flowing alongside his voice.

"Clouds are shrouding us in moments ; unforgettable. You twist to fit the mold that I'm in." He looks up and beams with that million dollar smile of his, as he plays the last note.

"You're so good at this, Joshua!" The voice of his best friend, Jeonghan, echoed and bounced off the concrete walls.

"Thanks, Jeonghan. I just feel like I didn't go with the flow of the song at some points an-" Joshua's ramble was cut off by Jeonghan placing a finger on his lips.

"Shut up, you're really good, okay? Believe me, Joshua. I've heard dozens and thousands of voices, and yours is my favourite."

"You really think so?"

"I know so."

Joshua gave a little smile.

He was so lucky to be acquainted with Jeonghan.

"Now, come on! Let's treat ourselves to some ice cream!!" Jeonghan's excited voice rang in Joshua's ears. However, before he could even speak of another word, he felt his insides twist and squeeze in pain.

Oh no.

Forcing a smile through his pain, he was only able to mutter a couple of words to his precious friend.

"Uh, why don't you go first? I-I'll catch up with you soon. I just need to keep a few things."

Jeonghan nodded, convinced by Joshua's words, before running out of the studio.

"Don't take too long!~"

As soon as Joshua was certain that Jeonghan was no longer in sight, he dashed to the washroom, hoping he'll be faster than these little things.

Locking the door behind him, he started coughing up some of the prettiest things. But to him they were dead painful.

Little rose petals.

'So this is what you get for loving,'

---
A/N:

Hey!! This is kinda like the shorter Jihan fanfic I wrote, based around the same concept hehe.

Please give your opinions wee woop all is appreciated~ :3