14

"I miss talking to you, can we meet again?"

Seen by : Jeonghannie <3

--

Jeonghan stares at his phone, the message Joshua sent him seemed to be blinking at him, waiting for his response.

Turning his phone off, he sets it aside and runs his fingers in his hair ; sighing.

"Should I? I mean, I miss talking to him too.., but I don't know.."

his head hurts, his heart aches.

"Jeonghan," Wonwoo's voice called him out before he fell too deep into his thoughts and start overthinking everything again.

"you okay?"

--

The other dorm, you'd see Joshua with his eyes closed, as he seems to drown in the petals on the bathroom floor. It's been so long since it last happened, it had completely slipped his mind.

He misses Jeonghan so much, he's starting to think he's going crazy.

his phone rings, sounding that someone has texted him. Picking it up from the floor, his breath hitches in his throat when he realises who it is.

"Message from Jeonghannie <3"

Joshua hurriedly keys in his passcode and swipes the screen, his fingers fumbling.

--

hannie: sure, when and where?

shua: same ol' cafe, 3pm?

hannie: 3pm sounds good

shua: yeah? see you there.

hannie: see you.

--

Joshua can feel a sense of déjà vu as he reads Jeonghan's reply over and over again. 3pm at the cafe, except this time it's him asking Jeonghan out, unlike the previous.

"Josh? Can you hurry up in there?! It's an emergency!!" the youngest of the band, Lee Chan, sounds out in despair.

"Oh! Yeah, just give me a minute." blabbering a couple words, he flushes the petals down the drain, as he washes up and unlocks the door.

"Thanks!" Chan smiles before pushing past Joshua, and "tick!" locks the door.

"3pm, huh?"

--

A/N : HEY EVERYONE!!1! I'm sorry for not updating ((really I am)) because like school's a wreck things are messy and this story is getting nowhere (I cant believe)

if you're still reading this story bless you♡