07

2pm. Downtown East Café. Meeting Jeonghan.

Those very words seemed to be in a continuous loop going on in Joshua's mind.

What could Jeonghan possibly want to talk about?

'I don't know ; maybe the fact that you were being insensitive.'

Was I really being insensitive?

'Just yesterday. You left real quick after he came out to you. Are you really that dumb?'

Hey! I was shocked, okay.

'Whatever you say'

--

Meanwhile, Jeonghan was sitting in the café, swirling his stirrer in his coffee, watching as the whipped cream melts and falls to the bottom of the cup.

He told Joshua to meet him at 2, but he's been here since 1.17 in the afternoon. He couldn't stop thinking. Thinking about Seungcheol and Jihoon, thinking about Joshua, thinking about love.

now his coffee's cold.

"Hey, have you been waiting long?" Joshua's smooth velvety voice rings in his ear ; his thinking paused.

What kind of magic does Joshua have rolled up in his sleeves?

"No, I just got here 5 minutes ago." Jeonghan lies to save his pride. He doesn't want Joshua to feel bad for making him wait so long, but more so he doesn't want to appear pathetic.

'you're stupid, Yoon Jeonghan.'
shut up.

"So," soft and soothing, "what would you like to talk about?" he asks as he takes the seat across from his beloved friend.

"Joshua,"

"Yes?"

"Are you really okay with me being like this?"

"What do you mean by this?"

"You know what I mean Joshua."

Joshua paused. He knows exactly what Jeonghan meant but why exactly is he bringing this up now?

'he loves Seungcheol not you'
shut up.

"Of course I'm okay with it!" The sudden break in silence startled Jeonghan.

"I told you, I don't fucking care, Jeonghan. You're still my best friend, you're still amazing at everything you do, dear god you don't even know that, do you?"

Jeonghan opened his mouth to utter a reply but Joshua continued on,

"No. You obviously don't. You have a beautiful soul and you're always thinking of other people and how other people think of you and you're so fucking special and you don't see it. You don't see it and that saddens me, Yoon Jeonghan. You're great, you can sing really well, you can play bass, your lyrics are actually really meaningful and beautiful. Why can't you see that, Jeonghan?"

Jeonghan was speechless.

That was so unlike Joshua.

Closing his eyes, he takes a deep breath before shooting them open once again.

"I... I gotta go."

Grabbing his jacket, Joshua was about to leave when Jeonghan whispered with a voice so small,

I found out Seungcheol likes Jihoon.

Joshua paused.

--

A/N: omg how's this chapter HAHA I have zero comments (/.\) please give me your opinion hehe thank you all for reading! :3