20 ; A/N

19 is such an ugly number to end off ngl so im adding this chapter of real time author yat saying messy thank yous.

Thank you, for ever having faith in this book which started out slow and totally predictable.

Not many of you may know this, but Hanahaki actually started out as a little 4 chapter story I wrote on Instagram. (please don't try to look for it, it's so embarrassing ngl author yat in her fetus writing years cringe)

It was through the feedback I got from that little story that I have decided to write my first legitimate story here on Wattpad.

Writing Hanahaki has always been slightly stressful, it being my first full length story, it wasn't easy. Nothing is.

If you've been here since the beginning when I started, you would know how many pauses and breaks I took in between the process of writing this story. One time, I had even said that I would stop writing it as a whole, because I didn't know where it was leading to.

But I stayed on, with comments and love from all of you, I decided that I couldn't just end the story like this. So when I was on Instagram, minding my own business, suddenly I saw a post. And in that post, this person talked about how much she liked my book.

That really warmed my heart.

Thank you for dealing with my short author notes at the end, my really short and poorly written chapters.

Also huge thank you for loving Hanahaki, I hope to see you in my future works, and do share love to them too! (subtle hinting)

I WOULD WRITE OUT THE LIST OF PEOPLE I WANNA THANK BUT WATTPAD KEEPS STOPPING ON ME SO I'D SAY THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)♡

you guys are 아주nice!♡