15

2.37p.m., and Joshua's already in the café ; eyes closed, taking in the scent of fresh coffee being brewed.

"You're here early." a familiar voice woke him from his daydream, and when he opened his eyes, he could see him.

"yeah? I decided to come early, you know? had nothing better to do anyway."

Jeonghan nods, understanding, while brushing a strand of his hair behind his ear.

"so-"
"so-"

both started at the same time.

"you can go first."
"you can go first."

again.

it's been a while since this happened.

next thing you know, they're laughing over how many times they've spoke coincidentally, and other things in between.

"how have you been?" Jeonghan coughs.

"I've been... okay. How 'bout you?"

"okay too. Though I must say, I did miss talking to you, yeah? Having fun and all. I miss that, Joshua."

" yeah? I miss it too."

--

two hours have passed, both men's coffee were finished, as they walked down the pavement, conversing in good talk.

they missed one another.
cute.

"remember that one time..," Jeonghan starts, already laughing before he finished, "when you dared me to eat a whole loaf of bread under 10 minutes?"

"no," Joshua defends himself, "you went, 'do you dare me to eat a whole loaf of bread?' and I said, 'no jeonghan don't do it.' but you did it anyway."

Jeonghan stops midway on the street and topples over laughing,

"I had indigestion!"

"Serves you right!"

--

"today was good, Joshua." Jeonghan stops walking on the pavement, making Joshua stop in his tracks too.

"yeah? I think so too."

"so, I just I'll see you..."

"tomorrow?"

Jeonghan smiles,

"tomorrow it is."

--

A/N :hey y'all ∩▽∩ how have you been?
is it obvious that im still having my writer's block? yes?
sorry for the short chapter bUt hey theres cute jihan moments I hope that makes up for it ::)

thank you for reading ♡