03

Joshua's words rang in Jeonghan's ears.
"Most beautiful...?"

"Well, yeah! To me, at least."

Joshua thinks he's beautiful?

That's a first.

"Hey Joshua," Jeonghan started, "will you judge me for my sexuality?" Joshua was surprised at Jeonghan's question. 'That was sudden,' he thinks.

"Sexuality?" He repeated, not sure if he heard correctly.

"Yeah.. will you?"

"Of course not! No matter the sexuality, you're still my best friend, no? You're still Yoon Jeonghan, you're still Korean, still a dorky guy that likes vanilla flavoured ice cream and dreams of the moon. You're still you. So, no. No, I won't."

Jeonghan smiled, at least someone won't hate.

"I have something to tell you, don't tell anyone else, alright?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Promise?"

"Jeonghan, what is it?"

"Do you promise not to tell anyone, Joshua." it was more of a statement and less of a question.

"Yes, okay. I promise not to tell anyone else whatever you are about to tell me."

"Pinky promise?"

'is this guy serious? How old is he, anyway?' Joshua thought to himself as he intertwined his pinky with Jeonghan's.

"Okay," he said as he took a deep breath, "I'm gay and I just happen to like someone a lot like a lot a lot but I can't help but fear the unthinkable, ya know?"

Joshua's heart started racing. Huh.

"Ohh? Who do you like, if you don't mind me asking?"

Jeonghan sighed, "you know him. He's our band mate, Seungcheol. "

Joshua could almost hear his heart shatter.

Taking a look at his watch, he stood up. "Seems like it's getting late now, I'll be heading home. Soonyoung said he's cooking for tonight."

"Alright, see you tomorrow, Josh," Jeonghan waved goodbye as his friend walked away.

'I'm happy for you, Yoon Jeonghan.'

--
A/N: oooOOoOoO what do you think's gonna happen aye ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)