Chapter 2

[Phil's p.o.v]

"Ava?!" I was surprised I remembered who she was.
She stopped crying, jumped up and hugged me. I'm guessing she remembered who I was also.
After what felt like 5 minutes of hugging, she pulled away and smiled. "Oh my gosh Phil, how long has it been since I've seen you?"
"About four or five years. H-how have you been?" I say shakily. I get nervous when I talk to other people I don't know well.
"Alright." She stared at my expression for a while. Then had a straight face. "Oh you're probably talking about why I was crying."
I pulled a face that caught her attention, "you don't have to tell us right now. You should come up for a little while."

[Ava's p.o.v]

"Sorry I can't right now." I said feeling sorry for myself, looking this puny, "I have to figure out what to do about my stuff." I pointed to the rental truck. It was half past five and I barely had anything up in the flat yet.
Phil was an old friend of mine from college, or uni. I think that's what they call it here. I came here for college. He had sharp black hair and piercing blue eyes. He was about six foot 3. Mostly because he had long legs.
"Wait." Phil stared at me with wide eyes, "are you moving into this building? Because if you are we would probably be neighbors."
"Actually, yes! I am moving here."
"Great!" Phil glanced over at the other man standing next to him. "Oh, Ava! This is my best friend Dan."
After I glanced at him, it felt like time slowed down. He had beautiful Brown eyes with soft brown hair. He was tall. Taller than Phil. He was perfect. His smile was comforting and his teeth were aligned.
Dan held out his hand to shake. "Oh no, no, no," I told him and gave him a hug. "Any friend of Phil's is a friend of mine."
I pulled away and he looked at me with a gratifying smile. "Good," his British accent soothed me. "Because I'm sure we will be best of friends. Maybe even more." He then winked

__________

Edit: my phone is SOOO dumb! It keeps saying it hasn't uploaded yet. So sry if u don't get this until next upload!

A/N: Oh my gosh! Thank you all for reading my story. Not the best I will say, but nonetheless alright.
I would love you guys to get my story known. It would make my world SOOO much better!
I am going to post two more with the same schedule (one on Thursday one on Monday) ten I'm going back to only posting them on Thursdays. They get really long after chp 4
Anyways I hope you all loved the chapter! Bye! 👋🏻