Chapter 31 1/2

[Ava's p.o.v]

     "So," the doctor was saying to all four of us. "Apparently Ava has regained all of her memory that she had lost from the stabbing!"
     Of course we all had a little secret between us. That night, we had figured out how it was happening, Dan had a very, very long kiss with me. That's how it all came back to me; how we had met, what we meant to each other, everything really.
     After the doctor said that, I had a mini suprise attack and I couldn't stop smiling.
     "But since your spinal cord is still cut," he continued. "You can't walk as much for the next couple of weeks."
     "Can she still come home soon," Dan asked. I really hope so since Vid Con is coming up soon. It'll be my first one ever, so I have to be there!
     "Oh yeah!" Okay sweet. "You'll have to be in a wheelchair most of the time though just to be sure. Only use your legs when you need to go up the stairs or to the bathroom. We need to be cautious."
     Later that day we all walked out of the hospital happy. I'm guessing for the first time in a while. Dan was pushing my wheelchair, which was nice, but I wanted to get my arms moving. I hadn't done anything in the past... I don't even know how long!
     I was really feeling it. "Hey, Dan," I say. "I want to try and push myself around for the walk to the taxi."
     "Alright," he chuckled and let go.
     I pushed on the wheels as hard as I could. My arms ached, but I didn't care. I was free from the hospital, well sort of, but I still loved being outside again! It smelled fresh.
     The three of them all ran up behind me as I rolled to the taxi. I got in, with the help of them, of course.
     Today was the start of my life again. I'll try to make it safer this time

A/N: hey peep!
Sry I posted the wrong chapter last night. It was like midnight, ski couldn't function
Anyways, have a lovely day/night!
Later👋🏼