Welcome One and All to the Great Empire of Gwyrholm!

Good evening fair citizens of this terrestrial planet. My name is Kharis, and I am the last emissary and scholar of the Gwyrs, and today I shall be your guide as I show you into the fantastical world of Gwyrholm, a place where heroes are selected as wee babes and dark magic lurks threatening the safety, sanity, and livelihood all who witness it.

In its long standing history, Gwyrholm has been acknowledged as a war power. As the legendary Second Commandant of the Great Gwyran Army, First Squadron- Gareth Ellinor- said when Gwyrholm rose as an infallible empire: "There is no honor in falling in battle- the only honor for a Gywr is to ruthlessly vanquish all enemies, to secure victory over the lesser empires. Greatness is measured by the the blood of a foe a Gwyr spills in the wake of war."

And Gwyrholm has held this status for centuries, but that prestige is soon to change.

[cue the non-descript summary for this novel]

Battle is the language of the ever-proud empire of Gwyrholm. Its politics and government are nearly non-existent, the Grand Commander of the army ruling over all subjects. The army is all encompassing- men, women, children- young and old all working together as a seamless war machine. From birth, Gwyr children are raised to be cold, calculating, and vicious- the perfect warriors. But the gears of the well-oiled fighting machine that is Gwyrholm are starting to grind, to rust under the old unchanging regime. The sacred runes of the Seoreh, which destine a select group of children upon their birth to be the empire's champions and defenders- the greatest heroes ever to wander the earth, are in danger.

When a dark sorceress named Elieveta unleashes an ancient curse corrupting the Seorehen runes, chaos sweeps the empire and threatens to send it crumbling under the wrath of its enemies. Her demands- only that she be crowned as empress of the Gwyr and that the army that has so long been the keystone of the Gwyran civilization be disbanded. Appalled and terrified of what will become of their beloved home, the Gwyrs need a solution. Balance must to be restored to Gwyrholm, and quickly. If her demands are not met by the next new moon- only nine days away- the sorceress will flatten their cities to rubble herself. It's up to the guardians of Gwyrholm to defend their home from Elieveta's threat and impending doom.

[signal end of non-descript summary for this novel]

Now that you know of this grand empire, there is something I must ask of you, dear friend. My memory is failing me, and alas, soon I will be unable to remember the great heroes who embarked to save their noble land. It is up to you, and you alone to help me. Hear their stories and remember who these remarkable soldiers were. Time is of the essence; we must tell their story now.