Her.

4:

Daddies girl.

"Mommas gone."

"First day completed." I threw both of my fists in the air laughing like a little kid.

Ashton covered his face in embarrassment causing me to laugh even harder. I still can't believe I actually made friends on my first day. Guess my dad was right after all, but of course that is something I will not be mentioning to him out loud.

I smiled to myself at the thought of my dad as I walked closer to my locker. I told Ashton I'll see him tomorrow before waving goodbye as he walked away to probably find the other guys. I opened my locker forgetting I basically shoved my helmet inside and it quickly fell out. When I tried to grab it I was faced with another pair of hands under mine. I looked up and met eyes with Calum.

"Nice catch." I smiled taking it from his hands. "I thought you already left?"

I closed my locker and as I watched him scratch the back of his head with a nervous look on his face. "You okay?"

He looked at me for a second then placing both of his hands into his tight black skinny jean pockets. "Uh yeah, I just came to ask how your first day went?"

"To be honest, it felt like a normal school day. Like nothing unusual happened other than making friends which is in some way uncommon." I shrugged.

Calum nodded and began walking next to me down the hall. I looked at him suddenly and notice he had a tattoo on his chest, I know thats probably very weird that I'm looking all in his shirt, but I just noticed it since he was wearing a sweater all day. Plus he had a nice package.. I wonder what else is nice. Alright, let me stop. But really, I do wonder what the tattoo looks like since I couldn't really see it clearly.

"What do you mean?" He chuckled.

"Like not most people make friends on the first day, I'm surprised I did."

"Who said I was your friend?" He raised an eyebrow.

I stopped in my tracks and stared at him as he looked back at me biting his lip to prevent himself from laughing. In a way, it was kind of cute. So cute that it caused me to smile and shake my head at him and continued to walk shoulder to shoulder next to him again.

"I was kidding."

"Hope so."

When we made it outside to where everyone's vehicles were, I nudged his shoulder with my fist again like I did this morning with a smile.

"Ouch." Calum pouted. "Friends don't beat on each other." He rubbed his arm.

"Who said we were friends?" I raised an eyebrow with a smirk as I walked backwards to my bike watching him shake his head laughing.

I turned back around facing my bike as I flung one leg on the other side sitting down. I placed my helmet on before putting the key in the ignition and kicking the kickstand up as a few people turned their attention my way. I waved goodbye to Calum as he did the same before backing out of my parking spot with both of my feet walking in a backwards motion till I was out. Then placed them both on the side of my bike as I sped out of the schools parking lot.