Him.

10:

Ninja Turtle Boxers pt.2

"I've actually haven't smoked since I met you."

Actually succeeding on cheering her up after what happen today made me happy. Even though I was still kind of pissed off at the fact that Drew and his friends had the nerve to say those things to her, let alone anything at all. I wish I could do something about it, but I know that's not my place and I don't think Jaiden would even agree on me saying a few things to him. But damnit, I want a say so much and do so much. Like beat the shit out of him, but I can't go back to old habits again.

Having her in my arms as we continued to sway back and forth to the slow song I chose while I'm practically half naked wasn't part of the plan necessarily. But I would honestly do anything to make her happy because this is what friends do right? Maybe not throw out a strip show of course, but making sure the other knows that you care and that you're there for them in every shape or form.

"What in the hell?"

Jaiden quickly looked up from my chest from leaning on it for so long and pulled away. I turned my head and there was a guy who seemed to be her dad I assumed standing there with a crazy look on his face.

"Dad..." Jaiden said softly. She brought one of her hands over her mouth and started laughing softly as she looked at me. "Meet Calum."

"I don't wanna know." Was all he said before closing the door back again.

Jaiden looked at me again and started laughing hysterically as she sat down on her bed with her hands covering her face. I felt my face heat up as I grabbed my pants that I threw across the room and quickly put them over my legs. I zipped them up and shook my head at her as she watched me still laughing, this is fucking embarrassing.

"Aww, does that mean the strip show is over?" She pouted.

"Fuck yes." I ran into her closest to try and find my shirt. "Damnit."

"Cal, it's right here." She laughed.

I walked out her closet and saw her holding my shirt in both her hands. When I approached her to grab it, she backed away and hid it behind her back quickly.

"Jaiden, we don't have time to play. What if your dad comes back?"

"Then he gets another look at your fine ass." She laughed. I rolled my eyes with a smile and tried to reach for my shirt again.

She backed up again making me groan the more she started laughing. I forcefully grabbed her by her waist with both of my hands and stared down at her, she fell silent as she looked up at me. I looked down at her lips for moment and then back up to her eyes.

I started to grin as I brought my hand up her back where one of her hands were and then started to lean in, when I got close enough I snatched my shirt out her hand and pulled away with a laugh as I quickly pulled it over my head.

When I got my eye sight back and looked at her, she had her arms crossed trying to hold back a smile. "Aww, don't be mad. I'm just smarter than you." I poked her nose.