Her.

8:

Average Size

"Okay, now tell me. Was is big or small?"

Honestly, did you really think it would be easy for me to explain to your dad why I was here and you weren't." Vanessa laughed.

"No, but it would've been nice if he didn't ask me a bunch of questions as soon as I walked through the damn door." I sighed.

After last night of being with Calum, I completely forgot that Vanessa was coming over for the weekend. Now she's complaining and saying I have already forgotten about her which isn't true at all. I just got caught up in the moment, spending time with him, goofing around with him, and just thinking about him. I think about him all the time and I couldn't help it at all. No matter how hard I tried, he still some how ended up on my mind.

I couldn't get the feeling of his arms wrapped around me and the scent of him as he was so close to me. It was like the warmth from his body never left mine and it felt great.

Normally I don't do that with guys, I normally do get super comfortable with them, but it was different with him. I was comfortable, I got so comfortable with him I didn't know what I was doing? It was like my mind and my body had a mind of their own. And not in the way you all are thinking, pervs.

"I still can't fucking believe you forgot that I was coming over." She shook her head.

"I didn't forget about you.. I just felt bad that Calum wasn't doing anything and all of his friends were. Like they basically left him out."

"Calum... is this a guy?" Vanessa came closer to me sitting in my spinning chair as I was laying on my bed.

"Yes, he's so nice." I smiled.

"Is he fine?"

"He's cute, his smile, his jokes, his laugh." I turned on my back staring at the ceiling with a wide smile.

"But his body though... please tell me that's fucking A1.."

I rolled my eyes and turned towards her again. "H-His body is nice. But besides that, his personality is just everything."

"Mhm, okay. Don't talk about his body then.." She shrugged. "Did ya'll have sex!" She shouted.

I gave her a crazy look before telling her to shut up. My dad's home and I really don't need him to think I'm having sex with someone already since we've only been here for like a couple months. I just transferred to a different school because of my brother. He has to go straight to the hospital after school and the school we were going to before was like twenty minutes away.

My dad didn't have the time to come get him because he would always get held up at work for some reason. I didn't mind on changing schools like most girls would because I only had one friend and that was Vanessa. Not saying I wasn't a little bummed about it, but it's just she was able to keep up with the popular crowd and I wasn't. I was more of an outcast.

It was like if I was caught listening to any type of music that didn't involve R&B, didn't dress like how black people are "supposed" to dress, or even laid eyes on liking a guy a different race than me I was judged for it. It's fucking stupid how people can just look at you differently or treat you differently just by the color of your skin.