Her.

13:

Party At Jays

"Fuck Off Hemmings."

"Did you really think you were going to throw a damn party without me?"

"Actually yes, yes I did." I laughed.

Vanessa threw the tv remote at me and it barely missed my head. I gave her a serious look after I moved away and pretended to throw it back at her. She flinched pretty hard and it made me laugh.

"If you're going to be staying at my house every weekend you should stay on my good side." I stood up pulling up my pants up before heading towards my bathroom.

"You have a good side?"

"Ha ha. You're not funny." I rolled my eyes even though I knew she couldn't see me.

"Guys find me so funny."

"Funny looking." I mumbled.

"Fuck you, I heard that."

After fixing my hair that seemed to take forever I just sighed and left it alone. I turned off the bathroom light and then headed back in my room and saw her staring at me. I sent a smile her way before sitting on the edge of my bed, sighing and laid on my back with my arms stretched out across my bed. My left arm was over her leg a little bit, but she didn't mind.

"So, tell me more about this kiss with Calum." She poked my forehead.

"It was a dare."

"Jay, besides that. I need details, like how was the car ride? Are things awkward now? Who leaned first? Or who was more into it?!" She sat up quickly as her voice raised.

I sat up and laughed. "Girl, calm down."

"I'm sorry."

"I'll answer your questions though. Things aren't awkward at all more like the same as they were, but I guess we're closer now. We both leaned at the same time, and I would say.. he was more into it than I was." I shrugged.

Vanessa smiled widely and started squealing like crazy. It was cute for a moment, but it got annoying real fast. "Now part two." She winked.

"Which is?"

"Suck his dick, duh."

I started couching and choking on my own spit. "You're nasty."

"Only for the fine ones." She shrugged.

I shook my head with a smile and then jumped when I heard my phone ring from a text message. I leaned over my head and grabbed it from my nightstand and saw it was a text from Cal. I started to smile, something I always do when I see his name pop up on my screen, from someone just saying his name, or just the thought of him in general.

He was asking me what time would everyone be here to surprise Luke and what should he bring and stuff. The party isn't starting until 8 just to buy us some time, but I wanted him to bring Luke around 7:45 just so we can do the old fashion surprise pop-up when he walks through the door like they do in movies.

The discussion with Vanessa crossed my mind as I sent the message. After that night of the kiss, Calum never really said anything about it? Never brought it up or anything. Made me wonder if he thought about it at least? I know I'm not a terrible kisser, that's for sure. But him, I mean it wasn't bad. Just never would've pictured him the handsy type, but it was pretty hot.