Him.

14:

Party At Jays pt.2

"What if I told you I didn't care?"

I don't know how, but I found myself in my thoughts. The more I was in my thoughts the more I drifted off from the crowd and ended up outside, stumbling with every step I took, with my drink in my hand. I would say I'm not drunk, but only someone who is drunk would say that.

"What brings you out here?" She asked.

I didn't bother to turn my head in the direction of her voice because I was too busy zoning out and took a sip of my drink. A cold breeze came threw me and I felt it on my exposed knee which made me sit up straight at the touch of her hands on my shoulders. Her chin rested at the top of my head and it made a small smile form on my lips.

I turned around to face her. She looked down at me, with a smile that seemed to never leave her face and it made me chuckle as I took another sip out of my red solo cup. She slowly took the cup from my lips and sat it down on a step above her before turning back around facing me. She placed her arms on my shoulders with the tips of her fingers grazing the hairs on the nape of my neck.

I licked my lips and placed my hands on her waist. Just admiring everything there is about her. He hair, lips, nose, her beautiful dark toned skin, and my favorite of all, her eyes. Most may think there's nothing special about brown eyes and they're probably right, but hers. There was definitely something special about them. I wasn't sure if it was the darkness in them that was mesmerizing; they would always draw me in.

"To answer your question, I'm out here to be here with you." I smirked.

She brought one of her hands up to my face to get my hair out the way. Her hands were so soft against my skin. My focus was now on her lips again, as she licked them slowly. Even though I was drunk, I knew I was drunk enough to desperately crave the feeling of wondering how it would feel. How it would feel to have her lips pressed up against mine. For how long? I don't know. I didn't care. Just to have them, would be nice.

"That's kind of hard to believe Cal." She laughed.

"Is it?"

"C'mon, let's go back inside."

Her suggestion was nice, but I just hated the thought of being around everyone else. It was better this way. Just us, here alone.

"What's wrong with being out here?" I chuckled.

"Well, for one it's cold."

"I'll keep you warm." I started to wrap my arms around her and it made her laugh. When I pulled her into my lap.

"Cal, c'mon stop it." She smiled.

"Stop what?"

"Lets go in? Pleaseee." She begged.

"Alright, alright. But like I said, I just wanna be with you." I laughed loudly.

I tried to stand up on my own, but it seemed like my legs just gave up on me. If it wasn't for Jay, I would've fell on my face. She wrapped my left arm over her shoulder and then helped me up the steps. I constantly kept telling her that I could do it on me own and that she didn't have to help me, but she just refused to let me do it on my own.