Him.

11:

Purple Curls

"Taco Tuesday, bitches."

Also Ashton's new haircut?! Wtf 😭

I had my back against my locker as Mikey was telling me about his test today. He was mainly complaining about it though and debating if he should ditch with a few other people in his class during the time or not. I thought it was a stupid idea because its just a test.

"Damn, do you always zone out like that?" Speak of the devil with purple curls.

I turned my head towards her with a small smile and then a confused look as she had a skateboard in her hand. She was wearing a pair of dark skinny jeans, a tank top that showed some cleavage, and a jean jacket. I scratched the back of my head awkwardly as I turned my head to not make it obvious I was just checking out her boobs. When I looked back at her she was shaking her head at me.

"My dad wanted me to give the bike a break." She chuckled.

I nodded, "Fuck. Luke's birthday is this weekend." Mikey groaned.

"What's wrong with that?" Jay asked.

"We fucking forgot."

"We? Hell no, I remembered." I pushed his shoulder.

"What the hell, we need to do something for him." He smiled.

"You know he never wants to do anything "big" just wants us all together and hangout at his place."

"Are you serious?" Jay looked at me with a funny look. "I agree with Mikey. We need to like throw a party or something!" She smiled widely.

"Where? Luke's mom won't allow it." I laughed.

Jay looked at Mikey and he shook his head saying his mom wouldn't let him either. She stood there for brief moment before taking her phone out of her back pocket and dialing someone's number quickly.

"Pick up, pick up." She whispered softly to herself as we looked at her confused.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry. But wai- Dad." She started to walk off, but we could still hear her conversation.
"Could I throw a party at the house on Saturday?" She asked.

"Just a few friends.. you don't know them. Yes, Calum will be there." She laughed. I smiled widely as Mikey gave me a smirk, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Okay, okay. Thank you! I love youuu." She hung up and came closer to us again.

"Party at my place." She made her voice deep and raised it softy before laughing.

"We need a lot a fucking drinks, girls, and music." Mikey explains, as we walked down the hallway.

"Are you sure Luke would want a shit ton of people there?" I asked. He nodded and shrugged as if he didn't really care if Luke wanted them there or not. He just wanted to go to a huge party for the hell of it and drink away the night.

"Alright, well I gotta get going. I'll see you guys later." Jay waved and started walking the other direction from us. "Oh! And cal." She called out turning around.

"Yeah?"

"My eyes are up here." She pointed to her face with a laugh. I felt my face heat up as she turned back around.