Him.

6:

Night Out

"You really think I'm cute."

I was currently laying on the couch in the downstairs basement playing fifa. I've been frustrated for the past week not able to come up with some song lyrics for a song and the guys haven't been able to help me cause they're busy hooking up with girls, going to parties, and just living the dream. Meanwhile, I'm here another night at home by myself doing absolutely nothing and I'm bored out of my mind. I paused the game and laid the controller on my chest as I stared up at the ceiling. I couldn't stop thinking about her, about Jaiden. From when the first time I met her, I knew right away she was different.

Different from all the other girls I've met. Probably sounds very cliche. I'm not gonna lie, before I had this crazy idea to save myself for someone. I did always give into girls who would just throw themselves at me with no hesitation. The more I did it the more I knew it was wrong and kind of disgusting if you think about.

Night after night with girl after girl.

The sound of the door bell startled me and caused me to sit up right away. I groaned as I fixed my shorts back to the hem of my waist and got some sleep out of my eyes. I rushed up the steps and headed towards the main door, I unlocked it and opened it quickly revealing the girl I was just thinking about. She smiled widely as she caught my eye, but then they started to wonder as she looked me up and down.

"I'm guessing you like what you see, huh?"

She rolled her eyes and laughed. "Can I come in?"

I moved to the side to let her in and closed the door behind her. She stood there looking around with her hand in her black leather jacket pockets with an amused look on her face. I cleared my throat to get her attention and then sat down on the couch reaching for my shirt I threw on here earlier and slipped it on over my head.

"I like your place." She smiled.

"Thanks."

"You're probably wondering why I'm here." She laughed. "Michael stopped by earlier at my place and strangely invited me to go to this bonfire with him, Luke, and Ashton."

Jaiden took off her shoes before sitting down next to me and bringing her feet up onto the couch as she sat in crisscross apple sauce position. I smiled widely as I leaned back and stared at her for a brief moment.

"Why didn't you go?" I asked.

"Because they told me you weren't going." She shrugged. "So, I figured since you weren't going and I had nothing to do and obviously you have nothing to do, I figured we could hangout.. if you wanted."

"I have tons of things to do." I chuckled.

"Oh yeah, like what? Sleep all day and not answer my text messages?"

"Shit, you texted me?"

I quickly reached in my pocket to turn my phone on, but it died apparently. I sighed and then combed my fingers through my hair. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be, now let's get the hell out of here." She grabbed my arm and pulled me up off the couch.

"Wait Jay, I need shoes." I chuckled.

She grabbed them and my jacket off the chair and closed the door behind us both. "I got them."

°°°