Him.

7:

Romantic shit

"I forgot about that honestly."

"I actually had a lot a fun today."

I felt a small tap hit me on the back of my head, it was from a tennis ball. I turned around to see her smiling widely.

Her eyes kept slowly closing and opening because she was so tired. With all the pillows, blankets, and even a couch in this place I figured she does probably sleep here a lot. This must be a place she goes to just to get away from all the things that frustrate her. Now that I think about it, it reminds me of the picture I saw her drawing in her notebook at lunch about a week ago. It was of this place.

"That was kind of the point Cal." She laughed tiredly.

"Someone's sleepy." I poked her nose.

"Nahh, I'm good. May-" She yawned mid-sentence. "Maybe you're the one who's tired dork." She poked my nose back.

I chuckled, grabbing a picture she took of herself a few moments ago from us goofing around and I had on a pair of her sunglasses and a bandana that she put on me. She made this goofy face with her tongue sticking out to the side and I looked at it in awe. Believe it or not it was the cutest thing to me. She's even more beautiful when she's joking around and being herself.

I love that she can be herself, especially with me.
When she noticed me staring at the picture for so long she moved closer to me and tried to snatch it from my hand. I moved quickly away from her just in time and it caused me to stand up and so did she.

"Calum, no give it to me. I look ridiculous." She laughed trying to reach for it.

"You look adorable Jay, look at your face." I chuckled. "And your beautiful eyes." I brought the picture back down to look at it up close, but only to bring it back up in the air not in her reach again.

"There isn't anything special about them Cal, they're just brown." She sighed, annoyed with me already, but she was still smiling.

She jumped up a few times trying to grab it, but only missing my hand everytime. I couldn't help it, but laugh at her failed attempts to grab the photo each time. I felt this urge to bring her closer to me, I dropped my hands down to my sides, but then slowly brought them back up to her waist. She looked at me with a blank expression before bringing her hands slowly up to my biceps and then onto my shoulders behind my neck with this funny look in her eye.

She then stood up closer to me and brought her face closer to mine slowly. The warm air that left her nose as she breathed through it fanned my face the closer she got. As sad as this sounds I was kind of afraid to get any closer to her, to kiss her. What if she doesn't want me to kiss her? Hell, what if she has a boyfriend that she hasn't told me or any of the guys about and I'm just making a fool of myself.

She quickly brought her hands down to mine and grabbed the photo laughing. My hands were still around her waist as she tried to get away from me. I quickly grabbed her from behind to try and grab the photo back, but that only lead to her placing it in her bra just as soon as I turned to face me with a laugh.

"Try and get it if you want to." She laughed.

Staring into her eyes for so long I didn't realize she started moving one of her hands to my chest and moved my shirt to reveal the two tattoos that were by my collar bones. She brought her pointer finger up to trace over them. I smiled at how focused she was on doing so, it was cute to see how amused she was.