1.

Mithzanmax: Flying home to Louisiana for the weekend! Can't wait to see my friends and family for the weekend! Expect some photos from my trip! :3
I see Max' Instagram post and nearly choke on my sandwich.
"Mom!" I yell.
She doesn't answer so I sprint down the stairs.
"Mom." I say running into the kitchen where she's cleaning dishes.
"Max is coming back for the weekend," I say, smiling excitedly.
"Is he really? That's great!" She says, smiling.
"I know. I'm really excited." I say and pull my arms around her waist.
She laughs and hugs me back for a few seconds before I release her and run back up the stairs.
I pop the last piece of bread into my mouth then check the weather forecast for tomorrow.
It's going to be sunny. And thank god it's the weekend.
I take a deep breath and smile then look through my closet and decide on a white tank top and blue shorts along with my black converse for tomorrow.
Then again.. What if I don't get to see Max?
I shake that thought out of my mind and look at the time. It's 9:59. I decide to go to bed. Because, time goes by quicker when you sleep.

-

I wake up the next morning and groan then stretch.
"Mom is it alright if I go out somewhere for breakfast?!" I call.
"Yeah!" She replies.
I smile. My dad left us when I was 14 and my mom doesn't want me to be depressed because of that, so she does her best to keep me happy.
I quickly get dressed and put on some eyeliner and mascara then pull my hair up in a messy bun, put my sunglasses on top of my head and grab a 20 dollar bill and my car keys then trot downstairs and out of the house.
I get into my car and turn the key in the ignition then drive off to find somewhere to eat.
Eventually- after like 15 minutes, I decide to go to the iHop near here.
"Hello, welcome to iHop. Table for one?" A brunette asks, smiling.
She's really pretty.
"Uh, yes." I say, smiling.
"Okay," she grabs a menu then leads me to a table.
I sit down and she hands me the menu.
"Would you like anything to drink besides water?" She asks.
"Uh- hot chocolate with whipped cream, please." I say, looking up at her and smiling.
"Okay, I'll be right back with that." She says then smiles and turns then leaves.
Another waitress seats someone at the table next to mine and I force myself not to look, no matter how familiar he looked from my peripheral vision.
I drum my fingers on my table then bite my other thumb nail and furrow my eyebrows.
"Cass?" I hear someone ask from my right.
I look over quickly, slightly surprised at first but when I see who spoke to me- and who's looking at me, my eyes widen and my mouth opens slightly.
"M-Max?" I say, a smile breaking onto my face.
We both get up at the same time and I walk over to him and hug him tightly.
He hugs me back and after a few moments I pull away and look at him then smile.
"You.. Are actually here. Wow.." I say softly.
He laughs. "Of course I am." He says and smiles.
I laugh softly. "I mean like.. You're actually here here. At the same time as I am. I thought I wouldn't be able to see you again." I say quickly.
"What, you thought we'd never see each other again?"
"That, and maybe that you'd forgotten about me."
"I wouldn't forget a friend like you." He says, smiling.
I smile and hug him again. "It's so great to see you.." I say softly.
"After what? Two? Three years?" He asks smiling.
I laugh. "About that." I say softly. "But how'd you know it was me?" I ask, pulling away again and looking at my table which now has my hot chocolate on it.
He smiles and laughs. "You still do the same thing when you think. Bite your nails, drum your fingers and furrow your eyebrows."
"Wha- I have never done that!" I protest, backing up.
"You have too! You've done it since you were a freshman." He says, smiling.
I remember. During study hall he'd come in and act as my tutor and we'd both end up just goofing off.
I smile, remembering that time. "Hey- you wanna sit down?" He asks, looking back at his table then at me again.
I shrug and smile.
"Sure," I say and he smiles then sits down, I do the same- after grabbing my hot chocolate.
"So how's Seattle?" I ask, looking at Max and I take a sip of my hot chocolate.
"Pretty amazing actually, you should visit some- pfffhahaha!" He bursts out laughing when I remove my lips from the side of the mug.
"What?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows.
"Hold on." He pulls out his phone and quickly takes a picture.
"Max!" I shout.
"You have whipped cream on your nose." He points out and looks down at his phone.
I narrow my eyes and wipe it off then take a picture of Max when he doesn't notice then post it on Instagram with the caption of
thanks for the picture :)
Tag him, and turn off my phone.
"Max, look at Instagram." I say and put my phone in my pocket.
He furrows his eyebrows slightly but turns on his phone, taps a few things then makes a face and looks at me.
I laugh and a smile grows on my face.
"You took a picture first." I say, shrugging then eat some of the whipped cream.
He rolls his eyes then taps a few things and my phone buzzes.
Mithzanmax tagged you in a photo
Mithzanmax: met the girl I haven't seen since high school :)
His phone goes off- loudly and I start laughing.
I glance at my phone and see a bunch of comments swarming in. Some are rude and some are really nice.
Omg she's pretty!
You should ask her out!
EW, she's so ugly xD
She looks like a hoe.
I act like they don't hurt me so I just put my phone in my pocket and open my mouth to say something but the waitress comes up.
"Are you ready to order?" She asks.
"Yeah, you go first." Max says, looking at me.
I narrow my eyes at him playfully then look up at the waitress. "Three buttermilk pancakes with eggs on the side, scrambled please," I say, smiling. "Okay.. And for you?" She asks, looking at Max.
"I'll have the same." He says, smiling.
"Okay, thank you." She says and takes our menus then leaves.
"How's high school?" Max asks.
I look at him again and smile. "Great. It's really great."

-

We leave within an hour, Max has made me choke on my pancakes at least twice because I was laughing so hard.
"Wanna go to the park?" I ask, looking at him.
"Sure," he says, smiling.
I get in my car and he gets in his and I lead him to the park.
Hopefully we will get to relive some memories today.