17.

Cass

"Max?" I call from my office.
"Yeah?" He calls from his editing desk.
"Can.. You come here for a second?" I call.
"Yeah, one minute-!" He shouts back, and a few moments later he comes into my office.
"What's up?" He asks and leans on my desk.
"So, uhm, I want to start a YouTube channel, like, gaming, vlogs and challenge videos.. And I want your help kind of starting it off? Like, creating the channel, making the channel art and making my introduction video?" I ask, glancing away every now and then.
"Sure, you wanna start now?" He asks, smiling.
"Oh! Uh, if you're available? I was just playing a bit on Hypixel, and I decided why not make a YouTube channel?" I say and realize I'm rambling.
"Sure, I can help you get started and point you in the right direction."
"That'd be great.. Thanks Max," I say, smiling.
"No problem, but it'll cost something." Max says, looking down at me.
"What?" I ask, raising my eyebrows.
He shrugs and smiles. "I'll think of something." He says and begins to help me work on my channel.

-

Finally, after about 15 minutes of looking for a good username that's not taken, Max and I decide on ThatGamerCass. (Horrible I know but it's 1:30am and I'm tired.)
We both choose a channel art, which is sound waves in rainbow (see the picture.)
And as soon as we verify my account, I pull out my phone to record.
"Hey guys, it's Cass! And welcome to my channel, 'ThatGamerCass' basically, I'm going to be posting vlogs and games and, you guys may recognize me from some of Adams videos so.. Hi! And overrrr- here," I turn so they can see where the challenge videos are made, "is where I'm going to start doing challenge videos." I say, smiling.
"Oh, and go give some thanks to Max for helping me make this channel a thing, and I will hope to see you guys again soon, bye!" I say and end the video.
"For your first video, that was pretty great. You didn't seem to be camera shy at all," Max says, looking up at me.
I sigh heavily and look at him. "I was. Is my face red? I feel like I'm blushing-" I say nervously.
Max laughs and gets up then puts his hands on my waist gently. "Your face looks perfectly normal, Cass." He says, smiling.
I smile softly as well and quickly kiss his lips.
When I try to pull out of Max' grip he doesn't let go.
"One more?" He asks.
I roll my eyes and smile. "Because I love you, fine." I say then kiss him again, this time taking the sides of his face in my hands gently.
I hear a short whistle outside of my office and Nick quickly walks off.
"I'll kill him later," Max says, making me laugh and kisses me again.
I smile and nod softly then sit back down on my desk.
"It's 9:30, wanna go to the apartment?" Max asks.
"Sure, let me upload this video and I'll be right out." I say then plug my phone into the computer then upload my video onto it and then upload it to YouTube.
I look at my bear and smile, deciding to leave it there, then grab my phone and its charger then walk out of my office and see Max shutting down his computer.
I walk over to the door and stand next to it, waiting for Max to hurry his butt up.
"Max," I say, raising an eyebrow.
"Alright, I'm coming," Max laughs and leaves his computer then walks up to me and kisses me quickly but gently then walks out of the apartment.
I struggle a bit more than him with going downstairs because.. Well, my stitches. I don't really want them to open up.

-

"Hey, Cass?" Max asks as we walk down the hall to our apartments.
"Hm?" I ask and look over at him.
"Do you want to um.. Stay in my apartment for the night?" Max asks, looking at me.
"Would Ross be okay with it?" I ask, raising my eyebrows slightly.
"He's staying at Adam's house for the night, so if it's okay with your Mom-"
"Of course! I just have to pack some clothes and I'll be right over."
"Great, see you soon." Max says and smiles then goes into his apartment.
I smile and hurry into the one my mom rented.
"Mom, I'm gonna stay over at Max' apartment tonight!" I call.
"Okay, have fun!" She calls back from her room. She's probably putting her stuff up.
I smile and quickly go to my room then pack clothes into a bag, along with my toothbrush and put my hairbrush and makeup in as well.
"Bye, mom! See you tomorrow!" I call and walk out of the apartment and to Max' apartment.
I knock on the door and a few seconds later, Max opens the door.
"Hey, Max." I say, smiling.
"Hey, Cass." He says, smiling as well.
"Can I uh- use your shower really quick?" I ask softly.
"Yeah- first door to your left." He says and shuts the door after I walk in.
"Kay, thanks." I say, smiling and put my bag down then walk into the bathroom.
I pull a towel out from under the sink and undress then step into the shower and start the water, letting it run over my hair and over my figure.

Max

I watch as Cass walks into the bathroom and smile.
Literally, she's so gorgeous. I love every part of her.
Her brown hair that falls down to her waist, her eyes, lips, nose, personality, her figure.. Everything.
And I want her to be all mine. That's why I got so mad at Cory when he kissed her.
I smile and listen as the water runs for a few minutes before I get up and go to get changed into my sweats and tee shirt then go back to the couch and turn on the TV, settling for SpongeBob.
I smile, remembering how excited Cass would get whenever she would hear the show on in the other room.
Hopefully she still does. It was honestly super adorable.

-

I feel like I derp out so much when I talk to my boyfriend.. I cri ;-;