36.

I sit on Max' couch, scrolling through Instagram. I got tagged by the three girls. I smile and laugh and screenshot the post then tag them and post it on my page.
It was nice to meet you, Angie, Skylar and Hazel! See you tomorrow ;)
I hit the post button and immediately the post gets multiple likes.
Can't wait to see you, Cass! :D
I smile and shut off my phone. Everything from here is seeming to be picking itself up.
A little bit.
A headache splits through my head and I wince.
"Something wrong?" Max asks as he walks into the room.
I shake my head and smile a bit. "Nothing's wrong, just a bit of a headache." I say, trying not to concern him too much.
What he doesn't know is that these have been going on for a couple of weeks. Some of them knocking me off my feet.
Max furrows his eyebrows as he sits next to me then gently kisses the top of my head.
I look up at him and smile then quickly give him a peck on the lips.
He looks down at me and raises his eyebrows slightly before gently taking the sides of my face in his hands.
I smile and hug him with one arm, reaching my phone out with the other and quickly snapping a picture. I'll post that on Instagram later. I tell myself then wrap my other arm around him and slowly move my feet onto the couch.
"Hey Max I- oh," I hear Ross say, walking in.
I flinch and look over my shoulder then bite my lip and smile nervously.
"I'll just-" Ross begins to back out of the door.
"You're already here, what do you need?" Max asks, sounding slightly annoyed.
"I'm gonna be gone for a bit longer today- I'm going to dinner with.. Someone.. Bye," Ross says then quickly shuts the door.
I furrow my eyebrows then look at Max again who looks extremely annoyed.
I smile and kiss him again, quickly this time. "You wanna stay here for the night, Cass?" Max asks.
"Sure but I need to go get my pajamas-"
"I'll let you borrow a shirt," Max says, smiling.
"But my clothes for tomorrow?"
"I'll wake you up a bit early tomorrow so you can go get them," Max says, smiling.
I smile and hug him again, laying my head on his chest.
"Can we watch a movie?" I ask softly.
"Sure, what type?" Max asks, rubbing my back gently.
"Uh.. Can we watch the Exorcist? I've never seen it and.."
"You sure?" Max asks, looking down at me.
I look up at him and nod then smile slightly.
"Okay," he says and turns on Netflix (no. Stop that.)

-

The movie ends and I realize it's dark now and there's no lights on.
I look around the dark room quickly, my eyes wide.
"You alright?" Max asks and puts a hand on my leg which I almost flinch away from.
"Y-yeah," I say softly.
Max looks at me and I can see the moonlight slightly illuminating his face.
I blink and quickly hug him, burying my face in his chest.
"Come on let's go to bed," Max says but I don't let go. "Cass."
"No," I say, my voice muffled by his shirt.
"Want me to carry you?" He asks and I nod. "Mhm," I say and soon I'm held up, and I quickly wrap my legs around Max' waist.
He carries me down the hall and a light is flicked on.
I'm gently set on Max' bed and I let go then quickly curl up near the headboard.
"Here, change into this, I won't look." Max says and tosses me a tee shirt then turns around.
I would go to change in the bathroom, but right now that seems a bit scary.
I quickly pull off my denim jacket and tank top then slip the shirt on and curl up.
"O-okay.. You can turn around now,"
"Hold on, I gotta get changed." Max says and turns towards me for a split second and smiles then walks to the dresser and grabs a different tee and a pair of sweats.
I look around and realize Max brought my phone, so I quickly grab it and decide to post the picture of us kissing.
Love you ;)
I hit the post button and set my phone down then curl up.
"Max," I say softly.
"Hm?" He asks as the weight of his body lays down on the bed beside mine.
"Can I have your sweatshirt? Just for tonight?" I ask softly.
"Yeah," he says, smiling then leans away for a couple seconds and a bit later, I feel him gently wrapping it around me.
His hand brushes over my glasses and stops. "What is that?" He asks.
I freeze but sigh. "I forgot.. You never found out that I uh.." I slowly pull the glasses out and sigh softly. "I wear glasses," I whisper.
"Really- how come I never knew?"
"Because.. Everyone always teased me about them and.. I'm scared that you'll do it too," I say softly.
"I won't, can you put them on for me?" He asks.
I look at him and nod a bit then slowly put them on.
He stares for a few seconds before blinking and smiling. "You should wear them more often, you look really good with them on." Max says softly.
I smile and look away. "Thanks.." I say softly.
"Yeah- now try and get some sleep. I'm not going anywhere." Max says and gently kisses me.
I smile and nod then wrap my arms around him and close my eyes.

Max

After a few minutes, Cass falls asleep. I gently pull her glasses off of her nose and set them on the nightstand then grab my phone and look at Instagram.
As always, I was tagged in a bunch of photos, but I notice that Cass posted something.
It's a picture of her and I kissing.
I smile and pull open the camera then take a picture of her sleeping face then caption it.
Eyes, dimples, freckles, nose, I love them all. Don't let anyone tell you differently.
I smile and hit the post button then set my phone down and fall asleep myself.

---

Quick question: where are you guys from?
I personally am from Oregon and might be going to Canada for my 17th birthday ^^
If anyone is going to the Twaimz meet and greet in Portland, I'll be there :D comment below where you're from, and/or if you'll be there :3 (if anyone sees me, don't be shy to stop and say hi :D)