38.

I wake up with my head on Max' chest, one of his arms tucked around my waist, his other arm under his head.
I smile and stare at him for a while.
"Enjoying the view?" He asks, smiling softly.
"Ah! Max- when did you wake up?" I ask, feeling my face heat up again.
"Not long ago. Five or ten minutes maybe." He replies and opens his eyes.
I look around and realize it's light out. "Are we.. Are we late?" I ask, looking at Max. "No, we still have about an hour and a half." Max says and removes his arm from around my waist and stretches.
I nod and slowly sit up then stretch my arms and legs out in front of me.
"Five more minutes?" Max asks, looking at me.
"Mm.. Kay.." I say and roll a bit so I'm facing him then kiss him. "I can't believe my boyfriend is 21 years old. We technically aren't allowed to date until I'm 18." I laugh.
"Maybe not. But they don't have to know." Max says, smiling. "Besides. I don't want to wait another year (or two.. I forgot how old she is oh shet XD) for us to be able to date."
"Same," I say, smiling and kiss him again. "I love you so much, Max." I whisper and hug him.
"I love you too." He says and wraps an arm around me.

-

I didn't notice I fell asleep until I woke up in the bed alone, the strong smell of coffee hitting me in the face.
I sit up and step out of the bed then walk out of the bedroom.
I find Max making coffee with soaked hair, with just sweats on and a towel around his neck.
I walk up behind him and slowly wrap my arms around his damp but warm body and lay my head on his back.
"Morning, Cass." He says, smiling.
"Morning." I say, smiling as well.
"Might want to go get ready. We leave in 30 minutes." Max says and turns towards me.
I nod and smile then stand on my toes and give him a quick peck on the lips and turn then walk back to the bedroom to get dressed. (Outfit on top :3)

-

"Max!" I laugh, trying to lean away from him as he tickles me.
"You guys are so cute!" Skylar fangirls a bit.
We're on our way to PAX and the girls are getting extremely excited.
I found out they're huge fans of the pack, Dan, and of course all of us who work at the sky offices.
I smile and look down at my phone as we grow closer to the convention center.
I look back up and look out my window, jumping when I see Adam sticking his head out the back window and making a face.
I start laughing and take a picture then quickly post a picture.
Almost at the convention center! Who's excited?!
Immediately I get a bunch of likes and comments and I smile then turn off my phone.
I look out the windshield and see a bunch of people waiting in line outside of the convention center.
Barney pulls into the parking lot first and parks a distance away, Max parking right next to him.
I hop out of the car and scream, feeling Max throw me over his shoulder. I cover my face and start laughing as he begins walking towards the convention center.
I see Skylar, Hazel and Angie run past us to get their passes.
I watch Ross chase Barney through the parking lot as well and I start laughing.
"Max, set me down!" I say, struggling a bit.
Soon after I feel my feet get set on the ground.
"I guess you're PAX Max now!" I laugh then run off.
"Cass!" Max yells and runs after me.
I see multiple girls and guys laughing, some of them recording this.
I smile and sprint into the VIP section, and quickly hide myself behind the first person I see, who happens to be Lachlan.
"Whoa! What- Cass? Where's the others?"
He.. Knows who I am.
"Outside. Max is chasing- AH!" I scream when I get pulled away from Lachlan, into someone's arms.
I immediately identify the laugh as Max' and he kisses my cheek quickly.
"Hey, Lachlan." Max says, a smile thick on his voice.
I try to duck out of Max' grip but he tightens his grip and gives me a quick peck on the back of my head.
I let myself go limp and I bend over forwards, over Max' arms.
"Cass, don't be difficult." Max laughs.
"But that's what I am. And you know it. You've known it since we went to school together," I laugh.
"That's true,"
"Really? You've known each other for that long?" I hear Lachlan ask.
"Yep," I laugh and struggle to get away from Max.
"Maaaax, I want to go check out the convention center," I whine.
"But I don't wanna let you go," Max says and starts walking out of the VIP section, up onto the stage.
I step up on his feet as he walks onto the stage. A few fans are beginning to file in.

Lachlan

I have to admit, Max and Cass are really cute together.
Just seeing how goofy they are with each other is pretty funny, and it proves that they've known each other for a while.
I push my hands in my pockets and walk off the stage and look around the curtain.
I hear a scream and I quickly look over to see Max holding Cass upside down, and she's laughing and covering her face.
I smile a bit.
Although they are really cute together, she's fudgin hot. (Is it bad that I imagined Lachlan saying that ._. <---- lol ear eyes. Kay I'm done.)

---

This chapter took longer than expected ;-; I'm so sorry. The reason is I got really tired and fell asleep before I could finish this part XD hope you guys enjoyed :3 and this book will be over soon (cri) but there is going to be a sequel that I have all planned out (and this story will end on a horrible cliffhanger :3) byee!

(Thatguybarney has a snapchat now called thatbarneydirt) yw Barney fans :D