10.

"Alright, hey guys, Sky here, today I'm here with Max, Ross, and Cass." I jump around the 'do not laugh' platform as he does his intro.
"So Cass, since you're new here, how about you go in the center first?" Adam asks and crouches in front of me.
"Oka- HEY!" I shout when Max jumps in the middle.
He turns his character towards me and crouches. "What?" He asks.
I take off my headset and get up then open my door and walk out. "Max!" I shout.
"Okay I'm moving!" Max shouts.
I can hear everyone laughing in their offices and I walk back into my office, shut the door and put my headphones on then sit down and go to the center.

-

"Okay, so that was it for today's video, thanks for watching and I will see you later recruits!" Adam says his outro and stops his recording.
"So you guys want to record hide and seek with Jess now? I just got a text from her." Adam says.
"What hide and seek is it?" Max asks.
"Uhh.. Yandere hide and seek." Adam replies.
"Can I play too?" I ask.
"Sure, I'll have to tell Jess we have someone new joining us." Adam replies.
"Murx." I say and press the lock on my door.
"What." Max replies.
"Mad Murx." I tease and smile.
"Cass!" He shouts. I hear a thud and realize he put his headphones on the desk.
Soon I hear the chthunk of the doorknob being turned while it's locked.
"Cass, open the door." Max says.
"Nope!" I say and laugh.
He leaves and soon comes back with some sort of key.. Oh shit.
I throw my headphones off and Max pushes open the door.
"No ples!" I laugh.
He chuckles and approaches me.
"No Max jokes, Cass." He says and scruffs up my hair.
"Wha-! Hey!" I shout.
He laughs and runs out my door then shuts it.
I groan and quickly smooth out my hair.
"Max," I say when I put my headphones back on.
"Yeah," he replies.
"Give me my beanie back." I say as Adam adds Jess into the call.
"Hey guys!" She says cheerfully like she always sounds.
"Hey Jess, so even though you can't see her.. Cass is here."
"Hi!" I say, smiling.
"Hey, Cass! I've heard you've been a friend of Max's for a while now?" She asks.
"Yeah, I just met him again a few months ago, actually." I say, smiling.
"That's awesome! So do you guys want to start- oh, Cass you gonna join the server?" Jess asks.
"Yeah it's loading- I'm in," I say and smile when I spawn in the glass container.
"Okay, starting in three.. Two.. Hey guys, Jess here and welcome back to another Yandere hide and seek! Today we have a new addition to the game- aww Adam you interrupted my intro." Jess pretends to pout when Adam breaks a glass and runs.
"You'll never catch me- waah."
Jess puts in the game start command and Max is the seeker.
"You guys better run," Max says, punching at us, unable to do any damage.
"No," Adam says and crouches in front of Max then makes farting noises.
I laugh and look at the seekers released timer then sprint off, seeing that there's only ten seconds left.
"Aww but baby~" Max whines.
"What?" I ask and run up the stairs.
"I was talking to Adam," Max says.
"Aww." I whine.
"Daw hahaha!" Jess laughs and I laugh as well.
I run down a hall in the school and see Max running down it as a tiny Yandere.
"AHHHHH no!!" I scream and apron in the opposite direction.
"Where we going Cass?" Max asks.
"I uhh- I'm going somewhere, I say and quickly begin to break glass so I can run through.
"Nope." Max says and hits me.
"Aww.." I whine then turn and begin to search for Ross and Adam.

-

Game Over! SkythekidRS wins!

"Hacks!" I shout.
"What, how?!" Adam shouts back and laughs.
"Because hacks!" I laugh.
Jess says her outro and stops her recording.
"So I have to go now, it was nice meeting you, Cass!" Jess says.
"You too!" I say and leave the Skype call then leave the server we were playing on and go on Hypixel.
I hear a knock on my door and quickly turn to see my door being pushed open.
"Oh, hey Cory, what are you doing here?" I ask, smiling.
"Well, one thing is I brought you this," Cory hands me my beanie.
"Thank you!" I say, smiling.
"And the second thing is.. I think it'll be easier to show you, can you stand up?" Cory asks.
"Uh.. Yeah," I say and push my beanie onto my head then stand up.
"So this might be really sudden but.." He steps forward and kisses me, shocking me into my eyes widening and I completely freeze up.
Cory pulls away and I quickly walk around him, push the door open and run to the bathroom.

Max

I see Cory walk into Cass' office and close the door, and a few seconds later the door opens and Cass runs out, towards the bathroom.
I quickly get up and run to the bathroom, hearing the door slam shut worries me slightly.
What did Cory just do. "Cass?" I ask when I reach the door.
Barney looks at me and I put a finger to lips, in a shushing motion.
He nods and continues to go to the little kitchen.
"Cass, open the door," I say, looking at the doorknob.
"Is Cory out there?" She asks.
"No," I say and she slowly opens the door then runs out and hugs me.
"Cass- what did Cory do?" I ask, forcing her to look at me.
She's not crying, she just looks shocked.
"Cory.. Kissed me." She says softly.
That doesn't only make me feel jealous.. But it makes me kind of mad at the same time.
"You want me to take you home early?" I ask, looking down at her.
"I.. No, can I just hang around your station for the rest of the day?" She asks.
"Sure, I say and gently release her grip from around my waist and lead her to my station, noticing Cory had gone back to his office.
I pull an empty chair over by my side and she sits down, pulling her legs under her and she leans on me.
I smile and turn my head then kiss the top of her head gently.

---

So I have to go back to school (hell) tomorrow so that's part of the reason for the double post, I won't really be able to post very often (I cri) so bai gaisss