13.

"Okay, we're getting ready to go to the taco truck, Max!" Adam calls Max who turns and flips off the camera.
"Bye Max!" I shout and start outside.
I feel his arms wrap around me and I smile then turn towards him.
"I'll be back, it's fine." I say, looking up into his eyes.
"Who said I'm not going?" Max asks, smiling.
I shrug and smile then give him a peck on the lips then try to squirm out of his grip. "Maybe because of the fact that you flipped the camera off," I say and duck out of his grip then run to the door, pull it open and run outside.
"Ugh- Cass!" I hear Max shout.
I end up stopping too fast and I slip on ice then fall on my butt and laugh.
I hear footsteps approaching and I look up to see Max.
"You alright?" He asks, laughing a bit.
"Yeah, now help me up," I say and he reaches a hand down to pull me up, which I take and he pulls me up.
"You guys should kiss," Adam says as he walks by us.
I look at him and feel my face heat up. I can tell it's turning red.
I look up at Max, not realizing Adam is still recording.
He glances down at my lips, and since he always has to lean over to kiss me, I stand on my toes and kiss him.
"Ooh!" Adam shouts and I quickly pull away then look over at him.
"Adam!" I shout.
He laughs and jogs off, which I then narrow my eyes at him then look at Max. He's making a face at Adam, even though he knows Adam can't see.
"Aww, don't be mad Max," I say and smile.
He looks at me and raises an eyebrow.
"Bye!" I shout then laugh and run.

-

We return to the apartments a bit later.
And by a bit, I mean a lot.
It's midnight now, and I feel like my eyes are going to close, and I'm going to give into sleep at any second.
"Cass," Max says as he turns off the engine.
"Hmm?" I hum, stretching my arms in front of me.
"You need to go back to school tomorrow," Max says, looking over at me apologetically.
I freeze and look over at Max. "You're joking.. Right?" I ask, raising my eyebrows.
He runs a hand through his hair and shakes his head. "I wish I was. But on the bright side, only one week until winter break starts," Max says, smiling.
I sigh and rub the back of my head then groan and nod. "True.." I say and look over at Max.
He looks back at me and looks into my eyes then smiles. "You'll be fine, Cass." He says and leans over then kisses my forehead gently.
I nod slowly and look at my hands.
"We should go inside," I say and grab the car door handle.
"Right," Max says as I get out and hurry towards the entrance to the apartment.
I quickly push open the door and walk in, the warm air of the lobby hitting me, making me sigh and smile.
I turn and look back at Max who is just walking in.

- (sorry for all the time skips >~<)

I pull on my sweater along with my black leggings, black saggy beanie and my brown UGG boots.
I grab my phone, and backpack which I've put all my stuff in, such as my binder, pencils, erasers, paper, and, well, really just the basics.
I put one of my arms through one of the backpack straps and walk out of my apartment, where Max texted me he'd be out soon.
He soon comes out and is wearing a grey long sleeved sweater, black coat, dark grey jeans and again, just his normal shoes he always wears.
"Hey, Max," I say, smiling and walk up to him and hug him.
Honestly, it's freezing out here in the hallway, but his body heat is keeping me warm, so I walk with him, still hugging him.
"Cass, can you let go? I need my arms to be able to press the elevator buttons," Max says.
"Oh, right," I laugh softly and let go.
He steps forward and presses the down button and a few seconds later the doors slide open.
I walk in behind him and I notice him pull something out of his pocket.
I look over just as he holds it over his head. I see something on a string- a mistletoe.
I raise my eyebrows and look into his eyes.
I smile and roll my eyes. "It's not even Christmas, Max." I say and he opens his mouth to say something but I kiss him, interrupting him from saying anything.
I hear him put the mistletoe back in his pocket and his hands move to my waist.
I feel the elevator stop and pull away then give Max another quick peck on the lips then walk out of the elevator.
"So uh- Cass," Max says, walking up beside me and taking my hand in his.
"Hmm?" I hum, looking up at him.
"I was wondering, if you uh, maybe wanted to go somewhere with me later tonight?" He asks and pushes open the door.
I look up at him as we walk out. "Sure, why not?" I laugh softly. "Where are you planning on taking me?" I ask as we stop by his car.
"I was thinking a picnic type of thing?" He asks, turning and looking into my eyes.
I laugh softly. "Simple. And I like it. Sure!" I say, smiling.
"Cool, how about.. 8:30?" Max asks. "Adam said we can go home early today, since the holidays are coming up."
"Sure." I say and kiss him again then get into the car.
Well, first date with Max, and first date with.. Well.. Anyone, really.