33.

We end up going to get sushi and Adam mixes his wasabi with soy sauce and I give him a weird look.
"I still don't understand why you do that," I say as I put a shrimp sushi roll in my mouth.
"It's good!" Adam says as he mixes it around with his chopsticks.
"He's Adam, he's almost impossible to understand," Max says, raising his eyebrows.
I smile and nod then pick up my water glass. "That's true," I say then take a sip of water.

-

Max returns me to the apartment later, and before I can walk into my apartment, he grabs my arm and pulls me back then kisses me.
I smile and step up on his feet and pull my arms around the back of his neck.
Max doesn't pull away from the kiss for a little bit actually. I smile into the kiss and run my fingers through his hair.
Eventually he pulls away and smiles then pecks my lips one more time.
"I'll drive you to school tomorrow, Cass. Love you." He says then gently puts me back on the floor then starts to leave.
"Love you too," I say, smiling then walk to my own apartment and push open the door and walk in.
"Hey, Jackson," I say, smiling as I walk by.
"Someone's happy, what happened?" He asks as he gets up and starts following me.
I shrug and glance over my shoulder as I walk into my bedroom.
I can feel his eyes glaring into the back of my head and I look back at him then raise my eyebrows.
"Cass," he says as I pull open my closet.
"Hm?" I hum.
"Why are you so happy?"
"It's not such a bad thing that I kissed my boyfriend right?" I ask as I walk over to my dresser.
"And you didn't tel me this earlier because?" He asks, raising his eyebrows.
I look at him after pulling out a shirt and sweats.
"Because you're the overprotective kind?" I say, raising an eyebrow.
"I am not-"
"Yesss, you are." I say and shrug past him.
"No I'm nottt," he says as I walk into the bathroom and turn back around then narrow my eyes. "Yes, Jackson, you are." I say and close the door then press the lock in and grab a towel out from under the sink then undress and get in the shower.

-

I wake up the next day to my alarm and groan then quickly shut it off and roll out of bed, landing on my back.
I sigh and get up then go to the kitchen and grab an apple then bite into it and look down the dark hallway before I walk down it and completely freeze.
I see a dark figure standing at the end of the hall and I back up, into the couch.
It steps forward a few paces and I practically choke on my apple.
I look at the front door then back at the tall dark figure that seems to have gotten closer.
Fucking stop it. You're not a weeping angel.
I stare at it then turn on my flashlight on my phone and shine it at the person.
"Jackson! You fucking scared me!" I shout and turn away to turn on the living room light.
"I'm your brother, it's what I do." He laughs.
I turn towards him again and narrow my eyes. "You're an ass." I say and shove past him as I walk back to my room.
I hear him laughing as he walks into the kitchen.
"Don't you dare eat my cereal again!" I shout over my shoulder as I search for something to wear.
Silence follows and I narrow my eyes as I pull out my ripped faded light blue jeans and tight black tank top along with my denim jacket and white knee high converse.
I walk into my bathroom and put on my clothes then quickly do a bit of eyeliner and mascara, messing with my hair before finally deciding to do it in gentle waves, and do a crown braid before tying the two pieces of hair together at the back.
I smile, satisfied with how I look today and walk out of the bathroom, looking down at my phone as I text Max.
I hear a knock at the door a few seconds after he texts me back and I quickly run to the door, getting to it before Jackson does.
He tries to move me away from the door so I put my hand on his face and push him away.
I pull open the door and immediately hug Max and back up, pulling him into the apartment with me.
I smile and bury my face in his shoulder and I feel something warm being pressed against my cheek as Max wraps his arms around me.
I sigh and pull my head back to be able to look at him then smile.
"Hey Max," I say and give him a quick peck on the lips.
"Hey, Cass." Max says, smiling. "You ready to go?" He asks.
I can feel Jackson glaring at us.
"Yeah, I just gotta go grab my stuff," I say and run to my bedroom then pick up my bag and phone then walk back to the living room where Max is standing, waiting patiently and Jackson is no longer in the room. Strange.
"Ready, let's go." I say, smiling and follow Max out the door.

-

I kiss Max again then get out of the car. I see Max walking up to me and he glances at someone behind me, but before I can turn to see who, Max caresses my face with one of his hands then kisses me.
I smile and stand on my toes and kiss back before he pulls away.
"I'll pick you up later, Cass," Max says as he starts walking back to the drivers seat of the car.
I feel a hand on my shoulder and I quickly spin around, startled, only to find Jax standing behind me.
I push his hand off of my shoulder and sigh frustratedly. "First my brother scares me, and now you." I roll my eyes.
"Your brother? Why did he just kiss you?" I smack Jax' shoulder and glare at him.
"That was my boyfriend you ass. I would never kiss my brother on the lips!" I snap.
He laughs and puts his hands in the air then takes a step back. "Relax, I was joking," he laughs.
I narrow my eyes at him and walk up the stairs to the doors.
"So where were you yesterday?" He asks, following me up the steps.
I shrug and pull open the door. "Nowhere," I say and walk in, practically shutting the door on his face.
"You couldn't have been nowhere, come on, Cass where were you?" Jax asks again.
I roll my eyes as I walk to my locker. "I was at work with my boyfriend, recording some YouTube videos on one of his friends channel." I say and start twisting the lock.
"Oh, cool. What's the channel?" Jax asks, pulling out his phone.
I look at him as I put my bag in the locker and raise my eyebrows. "I didn't know you cared?" I say and grab my books.
"I do, now tell me the channel." Jax says as he opens the app.
I roll my eyes and sigh. "SkyvsGaming and Skydoesminecraft." I say and he quickly types the channel name in.
"Eleven million subscribers? Wow, YouTubers like you, huh, Cass?" He says, smiling.
I narrow my eyes at Jax. "I didn't exactly meet them randomly. I met Max a long time ago, when I lived in Louisiana." I say and walk into the classroom.
"Really? Can you tell me the story of how you guys met?" Jax asks, raising his eyebrows.
I sigh and nod. Well, this is going to take a while.

---

Sorry for taking so long to update omg ;-; it took much longer than expected. I would have updated on Saturday but it was my friends birthday and we had a sleepover, on Sunday I was busy all day (by busy I mean I was watching YouTube XD) and I fell asleep at literally 7:00 because I was up until like 4am on Saturday soooo yeah. Next part is gonna be up either tomorrow or on Wednesday :3