Prologue

"Hyung, where are you going?" Jungkook asked as Jimin stood up from the table they were sat at. The mentioned red head smiled, bending down to place a kiss on the younger's forehead. "I'm just going to the bathroom. I'll be back in a moment"

Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook were the school's most well known and popular couple. Almost everyone found the couple adorable and supported them and their love. They had been dating for almost a year now and were completely in love with each other, their relationship as strong as it could be despite their ups and downs.

As Jimin made his way down the hallway, he accidentally bumped into someone who was holding some books and folders which were now all over the floor due to the collision. "I'm so sorry!" Jimin apologised as he bent down to pick up the books, his hand accidentally touching the other persons'. He looked up and was surprised to see a handsome brunet who smiled at him.

"A-Ah, no it's my fault. I didn't watch where I was going" The boy spoke, his voice deeper than expected. Jimin blinked a few times, in awe of the boy. "I haven't seen you around. Are you new?" He asked.

The boy shyly smiled and nodded, something Jimin was finding adorable. As he was picking up the younger's books, wolf whistles could be heard from a nearby group of boys which caused the new boy to let out a small sigh, confusing Jimin who glanced over to the side and saw a few guys checking out the new kid.

"Hey there, cutie. Why don't you ditch him and come with us? He's no fun, he's already taken" One of the guys said. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows before glancing over at the new boy to see his reaction. "No thanks" He simply stated.

"Oh come on, we can have some fun together. We know you want to, we all know you have a reputation from your old school" The group of guys chuckled, causing the brunet to look away. This was what he came to get away from but apparently it was going to stay with him.

"He said no, why don't you leave him alone?" Jimin spoke up, catching the attention of the guys. "Hey, Jimin. You already have a boyfriend to fuck so let us have our fun" Jimin glared at the boys for saying that. "Okay, one- Jungkook is way too young to even think about having sex and that was very unnecessary, and two- if he says he doesn't want to then you can't force him to"

The boys simply scoffed. "Jimin-ah, you don't know him. This is Kim Taehyung, the biggest slut from Victory High School. Even if he says he doesn't want, he really does" Jimin noticed a look of sadness in Taehyung's eyes which made him even angrier at the group of boys.

"And? Right now he's saying no so just back off guys" Jimin stated, ending the conversation. The boys just muttered to themselves before walking away. When Jimin turned around he noticed that Taehyung was also walking away from him.

"Oh? Taehyung-ah, where are you going?" He ran up to the younger and grabbed his arm, turning him around. He was startled to see him with tears in his eyes. "H-Hey.. Why are you crying?"

"Why are you still talking to me even though you know the truth about me? They're right, you know. I am a slut and I have slept with almost every guy in my old school. I came here to start afresh but I guess my reputation will just stay with me. I'm still gonna be the school's slut. You seem like a nice guy, Jimin. You shouldn't be involved with someone like me"

Just as he was about to walk off again, Jimin stopped him by grabbing his arm. "Hey, don't say that. I don't care about your past. You said you wanted a new beginning, right? Then you'll need at least one person to help you. How are you meant to start over if everyone is bringing your past back?"

Taehyung smiled to himself as he heard that, feeling slightly relieved . Jimin was such a gentleman. "Thank you, Jimin. That really means a lot" He said, the older smiling. To Taehyung, that smile was the most beautiful one he'd ever seen. "No problem. Now come on, I'll help you get where you need to be"

Jimin took all of the younger's books and folders off of him and carried them for him. "Ah, y-you don't have to do that!" Taehyung said and was about to take the folders off him again but Jimin stopped him.

"It's fine, seriously. Plus, you looked like you were struggling so just be grateful" The older grinned. Taehyung smiled as he nodded. "My locker is number 1095, where is that?" He asked. "Oh, that's like a couple of lockers away from mine. Follow me, it's just down here"

~

A/N: Idk what to say anymore lol
Vmin is just never ending