13

Jungkook entered the school grounds, head high without a care in the world. Today was the supposed 1 year mark of his and Jimin's relationship but he wasn't going to let that affect his mood. He was tired of being so bitter and hateful all the time. Of course he was still angry with Jimin, but he wasn't going to express it how he usually would. Instead he was going to remain silent and get on with life.

He met up with Yoongi and Hoseok on the way, greeting them with a smile. He had avoided the group for a bit but was now able to finally face them again. "Hey Kookie, how's it going?" Yoongi asked, giving the younger a small smile. "I'm good, and I'm not mad anymore if that's what you're wondering. I mean, I still can't get over what Jimin did but I'm tired of being angry and doing stupid shit to retaliate. Like you said, if I stop acting like a dumb brat and handle things maturely, nobody will be upset with me because I won't have done anything wrong"

Yoongi smiled once he realised his words had actually made an impact on Jungkook. He was proud of him. "Grandpa Yoongi has succeeded with his wise words!" Hoseok grinned as he put his arm around Jungkook who couldn't help but to chuckle as Yoongi shot him a death glare.

"Also.." Jungkook added, his voice trailing off as he tried to find his words. "I was thinking to m-maybe speak to Taehyung hyung? I don't know if it's a good idea but I wanted to let him know that.. I don't hate him and I regret being so harsh to him and judging him before getting to know him. You guys have already gotten close to him so he can't be that bad.." Jungkook mumbled, keeping his gaze on the floor as he spoke.

"Finally! The child has learnt from his mistakes and has matured. I feel like a proud parent" Hoseok pretended to wipe a fake tear, Jungkook rolling his eyes. "Stop being so overdramatic.. So do you think I should? Is it a good idea?" He questioned. Yoongi nodded his head. "Of course, it's long overdue. Taehyung deserves some sort of apology after what he's been through"

Jungkook slowly nodded his head as he began to think of what he could say to the older. It would be quite awkward for him but he knew that he had to do this to make things right. He hated knowing that his friends were annoyed and frustrated with him for being so horrible towards Taehyung. He felt bad knowing that Taehyung didn't actually do anything wrong yet he had accused the older of all sorts, especially that night he found him and Jimin together.

The three entered the school building, Jungkook immediately spotting a certain brunet and his friend stood by some of the lockers. "You should probably apologise to Namjoon too. According to Jimin, he was the one who picked up the pieces and cared for Taehyung when he was upset. Plus, you're not his favourite person at the moment" Yoongi commented as he noticed the older with Taehyung, acting like a fool to cheer up and make Taehyung laugh.

Jungkook nodded his head, heaving a sigh as he made his way to the couple full of smiles and laughter. "Hey" Namjoon's smile immediately dropped as soon as he saw Jungkook, stepping in front of Taehyung. "What do you want now? Are you not satisfied with the damage you've done already?" He glared.

Jungkook sighed, shaking his head. "No, look, I'm here to apologise" He said before turning to Taehyung who was awkwardly stood behind Namjoon. "I.. I was too harsh on you, hyung. I judged you before I knew you and only focussed on your past. And I feel really bad. My friends all started to hate me and I don't blame them, I was horrible. I'm sorry" He apologised.

Taehyung was confused and taken aback by the sudden apology from Jungkook, considering the boy had only hated him since they first met. "Y-You're apologising to me?" Jungkook nodded his head. "I am. I just don't want to be the bad guy anymore. I wish I handled it differently but I can't change what I did. I just want you to know that I regret my actions and I'm really sorry"