7

Monday morning came painfully slow for Jimin, the only thing on his mind being the fact that he slept with Taehyung and ruined his relationship with the guy he had loved his whole life. He had spoken to Jungkook briefly but the younger was in a bad mood, their conversations only consisting of cursing and screaming so he decided to let it go for a while and give him space.

He would speak to him in school instead, once the weekend was over. He was on his way to the younger's class, hoping he was still in class since the bell went around five minutes ago. As he made his way to the classroom, he passed Namjoon who simply acknowledged him with the nod of his head as he continued walking without saying a word.

Jimin knew he had to do as Namjoon had said, he had to cut off all contact with Taehyung for a while but it was quite hard for him. Apart from Namjoon, Taehyung only had Jimin and the latter wanted to be there for him, especially when other students were being so horrible to him.

Once he reached Jungkook's classroom, he noticed the younger stood by his desk, Hoseok helping him to gather scattered paper on the floor whilst Yoongi sat on top of the desk. Feeling slightly awkward, Jimin didn't know what to say or to do. It was as if he couldn't even speak his own language anymore.

As the trio made their way to the door, they spotted Jimin silently standing there. "Jimin-ah," Hoseok smiled, briefly glancing over at Jungkook before keeping up his conversation with the red head. "What's up?"

Jimin let his gaze fall upon his boyfriend who rolled his eyes and looked away. "I wanted to speak with Kookie" He replied, hoping that the younger would at least look at him. But he didn't. "I don't want to speak to you, Jimin" Jungkook said as he attempted to walk past the older who grabbed onto his hand to stop him.

"Jungkook, please talk to me. I'm really sorry" The latter turned around and glared at Jimin, pulling his hand back. "And why should I? If I ever slept with another guy, would you even think about talking to me again? And just a few days after? You're delusional, Jimin. Just leave me alone"

As he walked off, Jimin quickly rushed to him, wrapping his arms around his waist. Jungkook let out a sigh as he glanced down at the pair of arms wrapped around him. "Jimin, just don't"

"Jungkook, I'm sorry. But I don't know what to do. What will it take for you to forgive me?" He asked, sighing as he leaned his chin on the younger's shoulder. Jungkook didn't reply for a few moments, giving it a thought.

"Just give me some time, Jimin. Let me be alone for a bit. It's too soon" He replied, unwrapping his arms from his waist as he turned around to face the older. "But if in this time that I'm thinking about things, you go anywhere near Kim Taehyung let alone talk to him, I won't even consider forgiving you"

The red head paused for a moment, slightly hesitant, before he nodded his head in agreement. "Okay, I won't see him or talk to him" He said, the words feeling wrong to say. He didn't want to but since both Namjoon and Jungkook were telling him to stay away, he figured it was the best option.

"How long for?" Jimin added, causing Jungkook to furrow his eyebrows. "How long for what?"

"For you to be alone and me not to speak to Taehyung" As soon as that was said, Jungkook scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Jimin, when I say stay away from Taehyung I don't mean for a little while. I mean forever. I don't want you near him, you saw what happened when you did"

Jimin was about to protest but the look on Jungkook's face told him not to. "Now, can you do that for me or not? Is your love for me or this sudden attraction for him stronger? If you can't then there's no point in continuing this relationship" The red head paused for a moment. This was putting him in an unfair position.