6

A/N: fucking Wattpad deleted this chapter and I wrote this like two years ago so I'm gonna attempt to write it again bc I have the following chapter written.

Let's see how this goes. It's probably nothing like the old chapter I had written tbh but oh wellll

You can thank shitty wattpad for that

- - -

When Jimin had woken up, he slowly rubbed his eyes before feeling a presence next to him in his bed. But once he opened his eyes, he realised he definitely wasn't in his bed and had no idea where he was.

Until the memories of last night all came back to him. "Shit," He muttered, turning his head to see Taehyung who was sat on the edge of the bed, his face buried in his hands. "Taehyung?" He called out, the younger letting out a sigh.

"I'm so sorry, Jimin.." Taehyung spoke in a quiet voice, laced with regret. "I-I don't know what happened. I must've drank too much and I made a stupid mistake. I'm a fucking idiot. I'm so sorry" Taehyung said, biting his lip to prevent any forming tears to fall. As Taehyung repeatedly apologised, guilt washed over Jimin as he was actually able to recall what had happened last night.

"Tae.. don't blame yourself. You were really drunk but.. I wasn't. I only drank a few drinks" Taehyung raised an eyebrow at that, confused. "Y-You weren't drunk?" He questioned. "No, I wasn't. I'm really sorry, I don't know what came over me. It's no excuse but I was just really fed up with everything and I got caught up in the moment. I know what I did was terrible and I can't make up stupid excuses but.. I hate what I did, to our friendship and to my relationship with Jungkook. I'm a terrible boyfriend" Jimin sighed, running his fingers through his hair.

"Are you gonna tell Jungkook?" Taehyung questioned. "Of course. I can't hide it from him, that would make me a bigger asshole than I am now. He deserves to know. Even if it means him hating me forever.." Jimin mumbled the last part, leaning back against the bed rest.

All of a sudden, Namjoon rushed into the room, in only a pair of shorts, a panicked look on his face. "This is probably not what you want to hear right now but Jungkook is here and he demands to see you, Jimin" He blurted out, the two completely frozen from shock. "Oh fuck" Taehyung cursed as he grabbed his trousers and threw Jimin's to him.

But before the boys could put on their shirts and fully dress themselves, Jungkook had already burst into the room, unable to believe what he was seeing. Jimin let out a sigh. He really wanted to tell Jungkook himself so he could let him know how much he regretted his actions. Sadly that was never going to happen.

"I fucking knew it" Jungkook scoffed. "Jungkook, listen to me-"

Slap!

Taehyung held his know red cheek, wincing slightly from the pain. Tears starting forming in his eyes as he stepped backwards a little from the sudden pain. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Namjoon cursed, rushing over to Taehyung's side and pulling him into his embrace.

"I fucking knew he'd get you into bed. Why didn't you listen to me? If you hadn't come here, none of this would've happen. I told you to stay away from this fucking slut" Jungkook ranted, enraged at his boyfriend.

Taehyung was sick of being labelled as a slut. It wa taking a toll on him and he couldn't handle it anymore. He had given up now. "You think all I want to do is get people into bed? Fine, if that's all I am in your eyes then maybe that's what I fucking should be" He piped up, Namjoon letting out a sigh. "Taehyung.."

"What you should be? It's what you fucking are. Is this what you threw your relationship away for, Jimin? Do you really care about me that little?" Jungkook questioned.

Jimin sighed, deciding to tell the truth. "No, look Jungkook, Taehyung didn't-"

"I'm sorry. Don't blame Jimin, he didn't know. He was drunk, we both were, and he didn't know what was happening either" Taehyung spoke, cutting Jimin off.

"You just shut up, I don't want to hear anything from you. And you better fucking stay away from us now or just see what happens" Jungkook threatened.

"Don't fucking threaten him, Jeon Jungkook. Just leave if all you're going to do is insult him. Otherwise you'll see what fucking happens" Namjoon warned, the younger simply rolling his eyes. "Whatever. Who'd want to be around people like you anyway?" He said before giving Taehyung a glare and storming out.

"Tae, are you okay?" Namjoon asked, gently touching the younger's cheek, wiping away his tears. Taehyung nodded, simply leaning into the older's touch.

"Look, Jimin, I know you had the best interests for Tae but I think you should just stay away for a while. Let your bitch of a boyfriend calm down but also keep your distance from Taehyung whilst he calms down otherwise the situation will get worse. I'll look after Tae, don't worry. But this situation is a lot more fucked up than it was before so everyone needs to back off for awhile" Namjoon advised.

He wasn't angry at Jimin. At one point a thought crossed his mind that Jungkook deserved it, even though he'd never say that out loud. He'd feel sorry for the younger if he wasn't such an entitled brat. But he was a bit annoyed that the two had fallen into the trap that Jungkook had wanted them to so he could use it against Taehyung and add to the list of things he could make the latter feel terrible about.

Sighing, he simply hugged his best friend and waited for him to calm down so he could cheer him up.

- - -

"What happened last night, I don't remember anything" Jin mumbled as the group all left Namjoon's house. "I don't know but.. Namjoon was getting it on with some girl earlier on in the night and then suddenly you ended up in his lap so it must've been interesting whatever did happen" Yoongi commented, snickering, causing Jin to frown.

"We're never speaking of this again"

As they joked around, Hoseok and Yoongi teasing Jin about his new 'relationship' with the silver haired boy, they noticed that Jimin was overly silent, remembering the situation.

"Give him time, Jimin. It's a lot for him to take in. Especially since this is what he predicted.." Hoseok muttered the last part, feeling slightly bad for Jungkook but also Jimin. He knew Jimin had a heart of gold and was always so kind and caring towards his boyfriend, even when Jungkook treated him like shit. This was just a stupid mistake he made.

"I suppose.. But why aren't you guys mad at me? I'm a fucking terrible boyfriend" Jimin stated.

"Okay, yeah, you fucked up. You probably did the worst thing you could possibly do in your relationship" Yoongi said, his words not making Jimin feel better but he expected the older to carry on. "But we know you, Jimin. You wouldn't intentionally hurt him. This was a dumb mistake and if your love for him is strong enough, you can prove to him that that's all it was. A dumb mistake"

Jimin puffed his cheeks as they walked down the road, silence falling upon them. Maybe he had to wait and let Jungkook cool off before he spoke to him, before he could prove his love to boyfriend and try to earn back his trust that was now completely shattered.

—-