19 [E N D ]

When they returned to school as a couple, life was not easy for Taehyung. As he expected, rumours about him seducing Jimin and ruining his relationship with Jungkook quickly began to resurface. He would be lying if he said that it didn't affect him but he was slowly getting through it by having Jimin and Namjoon at his side.

It had been a few weeks since Taehyung and Jimin had started dating yet the two were still settling into their school as a couple. It would take time for people to accept them. Taehyung was stood by his locker, grabbing some books for his next class, when a couple of girls approached him. "Who do you think you are?" One of the girls spoke, causing the boy to glance over at them. "Excuse me?"

"First you ruined Jungkook and Jimin's relationship but now you have the audacity to try and date Jimin? Haven't you done enough damage as it it?" She half yelled, glaring at the pink haired boy. "Hey, Jenny... Stop" The other girl beside her frowned attempting to get her friend to stop. Taehyung heaved a sigh. He had hoped this would have all stopped by now and everyone would have gotten their snide remarks and complaints out of their system.

"Why should I? A guy like him doesn't deserve Jimin!"

"You're right"

The girls immediately stopped what they were doing as they heard that voice, Taehyung glancing over their shoulders only to see Jimin walking towards them.

"Taehyung doesn't deserve me" He stated, momentarily confusing the younger before he spoke up again. "Someone as amazing as he is deserves so much more" He added, causing Taehyung to smile softly.

"But.. his past, he-"

"I don't care about his past, neither should you. And you should never judge someone who is trying to start afresh. Especially if you don't know their story" Jimin stated, narrowing his eyes at the girl who fell silent. "Now leave. And I don't want to see you bothering Taehyung again" The two girls immediately walked away without saying a word.

"Taehyung-ah, are you okay?"

The brunet smiled gratefully as he walked towards Jimin, pulling him into a hug. "Thank you, Jimin.." He mumbled, Jimin letting out a small sigh. "You know I'll always be here for you. But Tae," He pulled back slightly, staring into the younger's eyes. "You're okay, right? Don't let these guys get you, they don't know what they're talking about"

Taehyung lifted his arms to wrap around Jimin's neck, grateful to have the older in his life. "I'm fine, don't worry. I'm used to this, Jimin. There's nothing anyone can say that I haven't heard before" Jimin frowned upon hearing that. "That doesn't make it okay, though"

"I know. But we can't exactly stop everyone from talking. I'll be fine as long as I have you by my side. That's all that matters" Taehyung said as he pecked the older's lips. "Just always know you can come and talk to me about anything, okay? Any worries, problems, troubles. I'm here to listen to them all" Jimin said to which Taehyung nodded his head gratefully.

"Now, let's go find the others" He added, lacing their hands together as they headed off in the direction of the canteen. They saw the five other boys sat at a table, talking and laughing amongst themselves. "You should have seen his face!" Hoseok half yelled before he burst out laughing.

"What's going on here?" Jimin questioned as he and Taehyung took a seat at the table. "Oh, I was just telling them about the time that I actually managed to scare Yoongi hyung when he stayed over at my place. The look on his face was priceless" Hoseok filled them in before laughing again.

Yoongi simply glared at the boy, unamused. "I told you that if you told anyone, you'd die. So watch your back, Jung Hoseok" He said which only made Hoseok laugh louder. "You guys are actually crazy.." Jimin muttered, shaking his head. He glanced around the table, noticing that Jungkook was sat with his phone in his hand, his head resting on Yoongi's shoulder. He also noticed Seokjin and Namjoon sat beside one another, very obviously stealing glances at one another.