9

Jimin headed straight towards Jungkook's locker once the day had ended, determined to speak to him and get a final answer about their situation. He didn't like that Jungkook was asking him to throw away his new friendship with Taehyung without trying to fix their own relationship. It seemed pointless to him. Luckily for him, he saw the younger grabbing some books from his locker.

"Jungkook" He called, in a serious tone. He was fed up and wanted Jungkook to know that. "Yes, hyung?" Jungkook replied, not once turning to look at the older. "We need to talk"

"About?"

"Us"

Jungkook then let out a sigh, closing his locker as he turned around to face the older. "What about us?" He questioned, further annoying Jimin.

"Everything! It's pissing me off now, Jungkook. I have literally done everything you wanted me to do. I chose you over Taehyung yet you're still not happy. What more do you want me to do? I'm wondering, is there even a relationship left at this point?" Jimin half yelled, feeling himself becoming more and more angry.

"And who's fault is that? We would be happy together if you didn't go and fucking sleep with
that slut! Who knows how many guys he's slept with, I'm surprised he hasn't caught anything yet!" Jungkook yelled back, causing Jimin to scoff.

He was so sick of Jungkook judging and hating on Taehyung. "Jungkook, that's enough"

"No, i don't think it's enough. You think I'm being so dramatic but you slept with another guy, Jimin. That's a fucking big deal to me" Jungkook stated, frowning. "And to top it off, it's the guy who I warned you about multiple times, who has a reputation for doing this yet you still continued to see him. Why would you do that to me? Do you even have any idea how much that hurt me?"

Jimin felt his heart drop a little as he processed Jungkook's words. "I love you, Jimin, so much. You're my boyfriend and we've been together for almost a year now. How could you do this?"

Hearing all that made Jimin feel even guiltier than he had ever felt about this whole situation. All the annoyance and anger he felt towards his boyfriend's attitude had disappeared, now becoming replaced by guilt and sorrow. "Jungkook," He took a step towards the younger, grabbing hold of his hand.

"I'm so sorry. I know I messed up big time and I feel horrible about it. But please, can we work through this? I know it's only been a week but you and I are stronger than this. I love you with all my heart and I don't want to lose you"

Jungkook heaved a sigh, his gaze falling to the floor. "Okay.. give me some more time to clear my head and then we can go back to fixing our relationship. I'm still really pissed off but let me cool down and we can try to figure this out"

Jimin had no other choice but to agree. He felt extremely bad about the whole situation and was hoping to make it right already.

——

A few weeks had passed and Jungkook finally decided to try and make it work with Jimin again. He was annoyed, but seeing that Jimin had not had any contact with Taehyung, he figured the older had learnt his lesson.

"See? Aren't our lives so much better without him? He just brought unnecessary drama" Jungkook commented as everyone ate their lunch.

Apart from Jimin, there was one other person who strongly disagreed with the mistreatment of Taehyung, that person being Jin. He could see in the younger's eyes when they first met that there was something not quite right about the whole situation. If Taehyung had willingly slept with all those guys, surely he wouldn't have gotten so worked up about it to the point that he was in tears.