11

Soon after receiving Jimin's text, Namjoon headed straight to Taehyung's house. The younger opened the door for him, tears streaming down his face. Sighing, Taehyung was led into the living room by Namjoon and was immediately pulled into a hug.

"Tae.. What happened now? I've seen you crying too much these past few weeks, and twice today. It's honestly breaking my heart. I hate seeing you like this, I wish there was something I could do" Namjoon said, his voice cracking. Taehyung sniffled, gripping onto the older's shirt.

"I'm sorry, hyung" He spoke in a quiet voice. "I'm sorry for always bringing you problems. This is why I avoided you last time. I'm no good for you, I'm no good for anyone" Namjoon shook his head, at the same time he was trying to calm the younger down and stop him from crying.

"Don't say that. I'll never leave your side, Taehyung, no matter what you do. I'll always be here for you, you should have realised this by now"

Taehyung pulled away from the older slightly, simply staring at him thoughtfully. "I seriously don't understand why you care about me so much. I don't deserve you" Namjoon smiled, brushing the younger's fringe from his eyes. "I promised you the day that I met you that I'd protect you and be there for you. I'm not going to go back on that promise."

Taehyung smiled at the older. "You're amazing, you know that? I'm glad I have you in my life" He commented in a small voice.

Without realising what he was doing, Namjoon leaned closer and placed a soft kiss on the younger's lips. Taehyung was completely startled by this, not sure how to react. After a few moments, Namjoon pulled back, regretting his actions.

"H-Hyung.. Aren't you- I thought you were straight" Taehyung questioned, confused. Namjoon was surprised too, not knowing why he had just kissed his best friend. "I thought I was too" Namjoon mumbled, only for him to hear, before letting out a sigh. "I'm sorry, Tae. I didn't mean to do that, I don't know why I did"

Taehyung simply smiled, hugging the older once again. It didn't bother him and he didn't want to make this into a big deal and create an awkward atmosphere so he shrugged it off, "It's okay, hyung. Let's just forget about it" He said, a relief for Namjoon who decided to bring up a new topic.

"So, are you gonna tell me why Jimin told me to come here immediately and why you're crying your eyes out?" Namjoon questioned. Taehyung let out a sigh, falling silent for a few moments.

"He.. He almost found out what happened in our old school" Taehyung said in a small voice, surprising Namjoon. "Wait, he knows about Haemin?" The younger shook his head. "No, I didn't tell him anything. But he knows that I was forced into sleeping with all those guys. I accidentally let it slip somehow and he figured it out.. I asked him to leave after that"

Namjoon let out a sigh, moving to sit on the sofa with the younger. "Tae, it's up to you whether or not you tell Jimin. If you're comfortable enough with him, then I think it'd be good for him to know a little about the situation. Only if you're comfortable with it. The other thing you can do is just forget about Jimin. I've seen how hard it's been with this whole situation and that fucking Jeon Jungkook. You don't deserve all the shit he's giving you"

Taehyung knew Namjoon was right but the only person at fault was Jungkook. He didn't want to blame Jimin for any of this. "And I know that Jimin has been kind and supportive of you but if he's with Jungkook, he's not going to stop anything that Jungkook says or does. And I really will not hold back if Jungkook does something again. He's lucky I didn't do anything for him breaking your phone"

Taehyung remained silence, not wanting to comment on this. He had to admit it though, as much as he loved having Jimin around, Jungkook would always be there and he can't handle the boy anymore.