Chapter Two

Okay if you see any mistakes or things that don't make sense please point them out nicely and I will fix them.

Naomi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the way to the cafe the scenery was beautiful. There were flowers everywhere. As we made our way down the rode we came to a small town. The rode was lined with small shops and a park.

" Hey Nina, what's the name of this little town," I asked?
" I actually have no idea. I just followed the directions one of the boys have me," she said.
" Do you know what the name of the cafe is," I asked?
"Yeah it's Gloria's ," she said.

It took us about ten minutes to get to Gloria's from our school. It was really pretty on the outside of the cafe. There were flowers everywhere outside. It had a patio outside surrounded by a few trees. Since it was just beginning to come fall the leaves were starting to turn different colors making it look so much more beautiful than it already was. I was pulled away from admiring the scenery when I crashed into some bodies back , and let tell they had one hard fucking back. I fell on the ground for the second time in less than twenty minutes. Speak of the devil. I looked up to see the same guy from earlier at school. He didn't look happy to see me at all. His eyes were black with rage again and I didn't like the way he sounded while breathing. My instincts kicked in and I bolted into the restaurant with him right behind me. I spotted bathrooms and ran faster. I was almost in the bathroom when an arm wrapped around my waist. I was then turned around and slammed against the wall. I was having some sense of deja vu when the wind was knocked out of me.

" I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH ME EVER AGAIN," he spat in my face.
" I didn't mean to asshole," I spat right back.
" Don't speak to me like that I have a name bitch," he said venomously.
" Well why don't you be polite and tell me your dickhead," I said.
" DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT," he yelled gaining attention from most of the costumers and staff.
" Stop yelling you're getting every bodies attention dumbass," I said harshly.
" Fine," he said. He took hold of my wrist and started dragging me out of the cafe. He started taking me into an ally beside the building , but it isn't like most alleys. The alley was decorated with flowers. I was rudely interrupted from admiring the scenery by getting slammed against a wall again. Like seriously what crawled up this guys ass and died.
" My name is Kale," he growled. His eyes were still dark with rage and I was a little scared cause nobody was around.
" Now let's set some rules.
Rule 1, don't ever talk to me with disrespected or you will regret it.
Rule 2, don't ever touch me.
Rule 3, Don't ever talk back to me," he growled.
" How about I tell you something,"  I said while poking him in the chest," I will not take fucking orders from an asshole got it," I growled. Kale stood there for a few seconds before punching the wall beside me and walking away back into the cafe. I started walking back in after he was out of sight. Kale was seriously a douche bag.

I walked back into the cafe to see Nina sitting with a group of guys.I walked over and sat down next to Nina. I felt Kale glaring at me the whole time. I sat silent until I was talked to by Nina.
" Okay so I'm going to introduce you to the guys now," she said excitedly.
" Okay what are their names," I asked.
" This is Jake, Drew , Ashton , and I'm assuming that you already know  Kale," she said.
" Sadly I do know Kale but it's nice to meet the rest of you," I said. I saw Kale's eyes darken and watched him clench his jaw and fists. When I saw his reaction I just smirked. The other guys looked at me like I was insane them doubled over laughing and clutching their stomachs. Kale got up and smacked all of them in the back of the head then left.

" So what the fuck is Kale's problem," I asked the guys.
" Oh he has anger issues," Ashton said laughing. Next thing I know Kale yells, " I DO NOT."
I was laughing so hard I hadn't noticed Kale standing above me glaring holes through me. Man if looks could kill I would be six feet underground right now. I looked at the time and nearly freaked out we had ten minutes to get back to school.
" Nina , we need to go we have ten minutes to get back to school," I practically screamed.Her eyes went real wide and she grabbed my hand and ran.
" BYE GUYS," we both yelled. They all yelled bye except for Kale. He stood there with an amused smirk on his face. I wanted to slap that smirk off of his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Nina made it back to school late and almost got detention. We were now sitting in our last class together. Our teacher just kept going on and on about some stupid stuff I will never use in everyday life. I had zoned out a long time ago until the door opened. I looked up to see the boys  walking into class.
" I see you guys finally decided to come to class," Mrs. Hayes said .
" Yes we did, is that a problem," Kale snapped.
" No it is not. Now go sit down in the back by Ms. Harrison and Ms. Dunn," she said sternly.
Well fuck this isn't going to go well. I just need to make sure I don't piss Kale off. I truly don't feel like dealing with his bipolar ass right now. As he was walking by he knocked my stuff off my desk so I stuck my foot out and tripped him.
" What the fuck Naomi," he yelled.
" Don't fuck with me cause I will retaliate, prick," I snapped back.
" Both of you detention now," Mrs. Hayes yelled. Great now I have detention with Kale. I swear I'm going to kill him before the end of next week. I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the room. Kale was right behind me. I decided to go to my locker to put my stuff up before I went to detention. I shut my locker and started walking to detention. I was almost there when Kale stood in front of me. I tried to walk around him but he wouldn't let me.
" Do you think it's funny to trip me in front of everybody in class," he asked?
" I do when you mess with me and won't learn to fuck off." I said, " Now if you will excuse me I have to get to detention." I stepped around him and walked to the detention room.