Chapter Six

Please point out mistakes so I can edit them.

Naomi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Nina started getting ready for the party as soon as she got to my place. She brought a whole bag of different dresses. She pulled out a a black dress that stopped at my mid thigh. I was gorgeous and it showed all of my curves. She then pulled out a pair of black studded pumps. They went with dress perfectly. Next she pulled out a blue halter top tube dress, and a pair of silver pumps. I had to hand it to her ,our outfits looked amazing.
" Damn , we look hot," Nina said.
" Yes we do," I said.
" Okay now that our outfits are taken care of let's get started on our hair and makeup," she said.
" Okay let me go get the curling iron," I said. I ran into the bathroom and retrieved the curling iron when I heard a gasp from behind me. I turned around to see Nina shocked at the sight before her eyes. I forgot about my bathroom door being on the floor.
" What the hell happened in her Naomi," she growled. To say I wasn't scared was a complete lie. Nina hates it when someone doesn't tell her things like this. I smiled at her and she pointed to my bed. I knew I wasn't getting out of this so I just waked over to my bed and sat down. She walked over and stood in front of me .
" Explain . Now," she said.
" Okay so you know how I was running from Kale in the hospital and then had Jake pick me up and bring me here," I said and she nodded, " well Kale followed us and I didn't know. When I got here I came up here to take a shower and when I got out Kale was sitting on my bed . I screamed at him to get out and he didn't . I looked away for a split second and  then he started walking toward me. I still in my towel by the way. I started walking backwards until my back hit my bedroom wall. Well he came up to me and started kissing me down my neck so I pushed him off and called him a man whore. I realized that I was crying so I ran into the bathroom and locked the door. He told me to open it but I didn't . I thought he left but I was wrong. He ended up busting my door down and then he left," I said .
" I swear I'll kill that boy," she growled.
" How about we just get ready for the party the rest of the way," I said with smile.
" Okay let's start your hair," she said excitedly.
" Okay here's the curling iron," I said handing it to her. Nina took the iron and plugged it in. My hair doesn't take to long to curl but it still takes a bit. My hair falls to the middle of my lower back. I looked up in the mirror and my hair was done. Nina gave me the iron and I started curling her hair. Her hair never takes long  cause it falls just below here shoulder blades. Her hair always looks good in loose curls.
" Hey can you go get me my makeup bag," she asked?
" Yeah do you know where it is," I asked.
" It should be downstairs on your coffee table," she said. I walked downstairs and grabbed her makeup bag. It was unzipped and I didn't know it. I bent down and started picking the makeup up off the floor when I heard someone whistle behind me. I froze and turned around to find my brother smirking. I ran and jumped into his arms.
" Woah sis , calm down ," he said.
" I thought you weren't getting released for another week," I said.
" I'm almost fully healed so I got released early," he said. He had a little bit of sadness in his eyes.
" Caleb , why are you looking at me like that," I asked?
" Naomi, I'm going back to university tonight and I won't be back for a long while," he said.
"What ? Why," I said.
" The gang violence ," he said quietly.
" Why does it involve you," I asked ?
" Naomi, I have friends that drug me into this bullshit , I don't want to leave early but it's best for me . I'll call you every chance I get okay," he said.
I sighed, " okay ." I gave him a hug and we bid our goodbyes. He walked out of the house and waved one last time before getting in his car and driving away.
I walked back upstairs with the makeup bag. I tossed the bag to Nina and she caught it patted the space beside her. She did my makeup light and natural.
When I was done I did hers. We got done just as Jake pulled into the drive way. Nina and I grabbed our phones and went outside. I forgot that all the boys were coming tonight and that even included Kale. Nina sprinted to the front seat of the car and sat next to Jake. I could tell Jake liked Nina. It was pretty obvious by the way he looked at her. Nina looked back in the same way. I was about to get into the car when I realized the only seat left was next to Kale. I got mad at the sight of him. I looked at Ashton with a pleading look. He's the only one besides Nina who knows about what happened. He shook his head and mouthed ' I tried'. I was getting in when Kale pulled me into the back with him.
I looked at him a scowled. I got up and went and sat on Ashton's lap. Jake was driving like a maniac. Ashton had to hold onto my waist so I wouldn't fall off of his lap. I felt Kale looking at me intensely . I turned around and he looked pissed for some reason. I really want to know what the hell his problem was.
" Naomi , get off of Ashton's lap and sit back here so we don't get pulled over," Kale said.
" We'll be fine," I said.
" Naomi , just get back there before he gets super pissed ," Jake and Drew said at the same time.
" I don't wanna sit next to that asshole," I said. The anger in my voice was clear to them. Drew , Jake, and Ashton left it alone after that. We still had a good twenty montes till we got to Noah's house so Jake turned the radio on and blasted it through the car. We were all singing except for Kale. I could tell he was annoyed by the look on his face. Ashton kept singing loudly in my ear. He then grazed my ear with his teeth and it scared me. He looked at me and starting laughing. I got up and he smacked my ass . I scowled at him the hit him upside the head. Next thing I know I'm being ripped away from Ashton's lap onto Kale's. I tried to get off his lap but he tightened his grip on me making it impossible. He started kissing the back of my neck sending chills down my spine. It didn't feel wrong this time. He kept grazing his teeth over my skin. I had to bite on my lip to keep from moaning. I elbowed him in the ribs. I could feel the smirk he was wearing as he continued kissing the back of my neck. He was pushing his limits and he knew it. I stomped on his foot with my heal and he yelped and threw me off his lap glaring at me. I smiled cheekily his way. We then pulled up to Noah's. It was now time to let loose for a while and have fun.