Chapter Twenty-Three

Warning mature content. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Guys I apologize for not updating for a while. I'm sure many of you are pissed off at me for it. But here you guys go. I threw in a little surprise since I haven't updated in a while😊

Naomi
~~~~~~~~~~~
Making everyone lunch was kind of hectic with Kale in the kitchen. I had decided to do alfredo for everyone. Kale and I hurried to the store to grab the ingredients we needed. But when we got home he decided he was going start teasing me as I cooked. It made it hard to concentrate on what I was doing and it was driving me insane. Thankfully lunch is now done and everyone is enjoying it.
" Namoi, you have to cook every night we are here. This is so fucking good," Ashton said with a mouth full of food. This caused me and everyone else at the table to laugh.
" Okay , and I got a surprise for you guys," I said with a smile. I got up and went into the kitchen and grabbed the chocolate chip cookie cake I made since Jake likes cookies and so does everyone else.
I brought it into the dining room and Jakes eyes almost popped out of his head.
" Alright everyone, dig in," I said.
I quickly grabbed Kale's hand and dragged him upstairs to our room.
" Finally we can be alone," Kale said .
" Yeah and you get a taste of your own medicine for teasing me this morning," I said with a devious smile.
" That's not cool ," Kale said.
" I think it'll be fun," I said," for me at least."
I walked up to Kale and start kissing his neck slowly.
" Naomi, do start something you can't finish," Kale said.
He put his hands on my waist and pushed me on to our bed.
I kept kissing his neck while he was on top of me. I slowly started trailing my hands down his torso and stopped at the waist line of his pants.
" Naomi," Kale said in a low voice.
"Hmmm," I said with a hint of innocence in my voice.
" You asked for it," he said with a smile. I laughed and tried to push him off but he wouldn't budge. He slowly unbuttoned my pants and slid them down my legs while kissing me. He ran his hands up and down my thighs repeatedly before he started kissing my jaw. Before he started going any further he pinned my hands above my head.Then he began slowly working his way down. Once he reached the top of my chest I couldn't handle it anymore. I unpinned my hands and started pulling his hair slightly causing him to groan. He lifted himself up and ripped the buttons on my shirt. He started kissing my cleavage leaving a few love bites in the process. He started moving his way down my stomach and playing with the hem of my panties. I couldn't help but squirm around underneath Kale.
" I see someone is getting really restless," Kale said with a smirk.
I whimpered in response.
" Kale, quit teasing," I whined .
" I warned you when you started teasing me," he said with a smile.
I rolled my eyes. God that only made things worse. Why does his smile have to be so god damn perfect.
" Now back to what we were doing," he said with a devious grin.
He hooked his fingers under each side of my panties and started kissing the insides of my thighs. He stopped for a split second to pull my panties off of my body. He lowered his head keeping eye contact with me and started teasing me with his tongue. I gasped and arched my back grabbing his hair. I was shaking with pleasure. My breathing was heavy along with his. I was about to reach my breaking point when he got up off of me and smiled.
" Kale," I whined.
" Sorry but that's how you tease someone," he said with a smile. My mouth dropped open then I closed it quickly. Kale turned away from me so I hurried off the bed and went up behind him. I wrapped my arms around his waist so he could feel me against his back. He groaned and tried to move away, but I wouldn't let him. I slowly moved my hand over his hard to tease him like teased me.
" Naomi, what are you doing," he asked nervously.
" Nothing really," I said.
Kale started to shake and moan and it was driving me crazy. Just as he was about to break I back away and grabbed my panties to slip then back on. Then I got my pants and a different shirt. By time I was done I looked over to see Kale completely shocked. I just smiled and walked out of the room.

Kale's P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I can't believe that Naomi just teased like that. I've never been so affected by someone's touch. I knew she would get me back some how but I would've never thought like that. I can't quit thinking about it now. I hurried up and ran out of the bedroom to catch up to her. I heated everyone chattering down stairs so I assume she's also down there. I walk down slowly to see the guys sitting on the couch with Nina but I don't see Naomi anywhere.
" Guys where did Naomi go," I asked a bit worried. Even though we were somewhere where Matt most likely wouldn't find us I still don't want her alone.
" She went outside to walk along the lake," Jake said.
" Alright, thanks," I said than ran out the door.
I saw Naomi sitting in the sand by the shore. She was moving her hand in a swift motion on top of the water. I walked up quietly then sat down next to her. She looked up at me and gave me one of her beautiful smiles.
" So what are you doing out here alone," I asked softly.
" I just wanted to get out of the house a bit. I haven't been able to explore this property yet," she said.
" I know you probably don't think this is necessary but will you let me know when you go outside. I just want you to be safe," I said quietly.
Naomi scooted closer to me, wrapped her small arms around me , then laid her head on my shoulder.
" I do find it a bit unnecessary but I know it's just so you know I'm safe. I'm sorry if I worried you a bit before you got out here," she said softly. Then she leaned up and gave me a quick but passionate kiss on the lips. I smiled down at her then looked up at the sky. The sun was going to set soon. It was maybe a little past three thirty in the afternoon.
" Hey, do you wanna have a bonfire tonight or a movie night and then the bonfire tomorrow," I asked Naomi.
" Hmm, let's do the movie night tonight and then have a bonfire tomorrow," she said with a smile.
" Okay, let's go rent some movies," I said.m
" Okay," she said smiling again.
Gosh I love that smile of hers. I hope I get to see it for the rest of my life.