Chapter Seven

Please point out mistakes so I can edit them.

Naomi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we walked up the drive there were already drunk teenagers everywhere. A few were throwing up in the bushes and like three couples were close to doing the dirty on the front lawn. I scowled and walked a little faster into the house. I opened the door and loud music filled my ears. The smell of sweat, alcohol ,and perfume filled my nose. It wasn't as bad as I anticipated. I walked through the house to the kitchen. Once I was in the kitchen I saw a long line of people waiting for drinks. I waited for a few minutes until I finally got my drink. I got vodka and pineapple juice. It is my favorite alcoholic beverage ever. I grabbed my drink and walked out of the kitchen into the living room. Everyone was dancing on the dance floor. I had already downed my drink. I was a light weight when it came to alcohol and I wasn't afraid to admit it. I was already a little tipsy. I decided to go to the dance floor.
I was dancing in the middle of the floor . I was swinging my hips back and fourth when someone grabbed my hips. It felt good to be dancing with somebody. We were grinding up against each-other. I smirked when I could feel he was a little to excited. I was enjoying letting loose for tonight. I turned around and saw who I was dancing with. I was dancing with the quarterback from our school. His name is Matt and he is known for one night stands. At this point I didn't care. I had already lost my virginity last year at a party to Matt anyway. He cupped my face and we started making out while dancing . It felt good but it didn't feel right like how when Kale kissed my neck in the car. I still carried on with our make out session though. He grabbed my
legs and wrapped them around his waist. He started walking us toward the stairs when I was ripped out of his arms and thrown onto the couch. I looked up to see a guy beating the shit out of Matt. I looked closer to see it was Kale. I ran and grabbed Kale's arm before he could swing again. He looked at me and grabbed my arm walking me out of the house. I managed to get a look at Matt and he was knocked out on the floor with a few of his buddies carrying him upstairs. I looked at Kale and he was almost dragging me out of the house.
" Kale let go ," I said . I was now sobered up enough to know he was making me leave with him.
" No you are leaving with me," he said with anger in his voice.
" LET ME GO," I yelled.
" GOD DAMN IT NAOMI YOU ARE LEAVING WITH ME," he yelled. By this time the grip on my wrist was getting tighter. I let out a whimper from the pain and he looked at me . He let go of my wrist and through me over his shoulder. I looked where we were walking and saw a cab at the corner. We reached  the cab and he opened the back door and threw me in the backseat then got in with me. He picked my head up and laid it on his lap.
" Hey go to sleep I'll wake you up when we get to my place,"  he said.
" But I don't wanna sleep," I whined.
He chuckled and smiled. I smiled back and then my eyes fluttered shut.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I felt the cab stop . I'm assuming it stopped in front of Kale's house since that's where we were going . I felt myself being picked up by Kale. He was so warm so I nuzzled into his chest. He tightened his hold on me so I could stay close to him.
" Hey , I'm going to sleep on the couch and you'll sleep on my bed," he said.
" No I want you to sleep with ," I mumbled into his chest.
" Are you sure," he asked?
" I'm sure just please sleep with me tonight, and I'm sorry about earlier I don't know what I was thinking," I mumbled.
" It's alright I just don't like Matt," he said. I think he was angry again.
Kale set me down on the bed and I looked up at him. He was a little mad but not to the point where he had dark eyes. He was looking at me until he looked at my clothes. He got up and went to his closet . He pulled out at shirt and sweatpants. He passed them to me and I went to change in the bathroom. I came out to see Kale shirtless standing with his back to me. I don't know what I was thinking but I went behind him and I out out my arms around him and hugged him. He stiffened for a second but then relaxed. He turned around and hugged me back. He picked me up bridal style again and took us to his bed. He laid me down  then got under the covers with me. He put his arm over my waist and pulled me into his chest. I nuzzled into his chest .
" Thank you for everything tonight," I said.
" Your welcome ," he said.