Chapter Twelve

Naomi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a white room with floral curtains. I could hear beeping from beside me. That's when I realized I was in the hospital. I didn't realize why I was in the hospital so I pressed a button to get a nurse. The nurse walked in after ten minutes.
" Hi Naomi I see you are finally awake," she said with a smile.
" Yeah , but do you mind telling me how I got here," I asked?
" Sit up and it will probably all come back to you ," she said.
I sat up and got a sharp pain through my side . I whimpered at the pain. Then I remembered what happen.
" Do you remember now, Naomi ," she asked warily.
" Yes , how long have I been out," I asked?
" You have been out for about five and a half hours ," she said.
" Are any of my friends in the waiting for me to wake up," I asked?
" Yes I'll send them in now," she said. With that she left to get everybody that was waiting. I wondered who all was here. I wondered what happened to Matt and his little gang after the boys knocked them out cold. I wondered if my parents left their business trip early. I decided to try and quit thinking about what was going on  and just relax until everyone got into the room. I heard the door open and looked over to see everyone coming into the room.
" OMG, Naomi are you okay," Nina asked frantically. I gave here the 'are you kidding me look' while gesturing to the room around us.
" Oh ,yeah, stupid question," she said with a sheepish smile.
" HEY NAOMI," Drew, Jake, and Ashton yelled. I started laughing but stopped when a sharp pain went through my side.
" Do you guys know when I while get out of this place," I asked?
" Yeah , they are going to release you today," said the doctor from the doorway. I turned toward her a smiled. Then my smile was replaced with a confused look. I looked at the guys and they looked worried as if they knew what I was going to ask.
" Where's Kale," I questioned? The boys exchanged a look and I automatically knew it wasn't good.
" You , Naomi, after you blacked out Kale kept blaming himself for what happened," Aston said.
" Okay what does that have to do with him not being here," I said.
" Naomi, he bolted out of the hospital earlier and texted us saying he was leaving town for awhile," Ashton said. I had this feeling go through my whole entire body. It wasn't sadness it was anger. I was shaking with anger that he left and didn't even see if I was okay. Now I know for sure that he never gave a damn about me and I was nothing to him. I'm so glad I didn't develop feeling for this bastard. I hope he never comes back. As soon as I get out of this place I'm going to his house and getting my shit and staying with either Nina or Drew. Everyone must have noticed cause they all gave me worried looks.
" As soon as I get out of here I need somebody to drive me to Kale's so I can grab my stuff," I said through gritted teeth. I looked at Drew and he went to get the doctor . It took a few minutes for them to come back.
" Okay ,Naomi , here is your paper work just sign down at the bottom while I get your IV out of your arm," I nodded and signed the paper. I looked down at my arm and realized the IV wasn't there anymore. I thought it gonna hurt like hell getting it taken out of my arm but I guess not. I got up and went to the bathroom to change. When I was done I realized I had to go to Kale's house to get my stuff.This made me shake with anger once more as I walked out of the bathroom.
"Hey Drew can I stay at your place till my parents get back from their business trip," I asked?
" Yeah that's fine, but don't you need clothes ," he asked?
" Yeah since I was staying at Kale's I have a bag there with clothes in it ,can you take  me to get it," I asked?
" Yeah, come on , let's go and get your stuff," he said. I nodded my head and followed him out of the hospital room. We walked down the hallway in silence since I didn't feel like talking. We got to the elevator and went down to the first floor so we could exit the hospital. When we got to the doors I looked and saw Nina getting in her car. She must have felt me staring at her cause he looked up and smiled . I smiled back then she looked at Drew and her eyes widened for a sec before she winked. I rolled my eyes at her. Damn her and her dirty mind. I looked over at her to see her laughing. I looked at Drew and he started walking again to his car. When we got to his car he helped me in since my ribs still hurt a lot.
Drew closed my door and went around to the drivers side and hopped in. He started his car and started backing out of the parking space he was in.
" Hey Drew, do you think he will be okay," I asked?
" Naomi, I'm sure he will be fine. He has done this before about three times," he said.
" How long does he usually stay away," I asked.
" He usually stays away for about five months or longer but I think he might come back earlier than usual this time,"  he said. I gave him a confused look.
" Why would he come back earlier this time ," I asked.
" Cause I just have a feeling that he will," he said with a shrug . I didn't realize that we were pulling into Kale's driveway until Drew pressed the break.
" Okay , I'll go in and you stay here . I'll be really quick ," I said to Drew.
" Alright , I'll be here waiting when you come back out," he said with a smile. I smiled back and got out of the car and walked up to the front door. I walked in and saw that the place had been cleaned up since Matt and his little gang came here last night. I walked up stairs into my the guest room I was staying in and gathered my clothes from the closet and dresser and shoved them into my bag. I heard the floor creak and froze. I could feel someone behind me. I was afraid to turn around cause I thought it might be Matt. The person moved closer to me enough for me to feel their body heat. Next thing I know I'm turned around to face Kale. I was shocked at first but the shock went away and I became more angry . I turned back around and shoved the rest of my stuff into my bag. I heard Kale sigh when I wouldn't look at him.
" Naomi , look at me," he said. I ignored him and started making my way out of the room when Kale to hold of my bag and ripped it away from me.
" Kale , give it back," I growled. I was now fuming with anger.
" No," he growled right back.
I walked over to him and latched my hand on to my bag and yanked it from him. But he grabbed my wrist before I could get more than a few feet away. He pulled me back so hard that I dropped my bag.
" Kale I'm leaving and apparently so are you . So stay the hell away from me," I spat in his face.
" Damn it , Naomi just shut the fuck up," he said.
" Fuck off Kale," I said.
" WHAT THE HELL DID I DO TO YOU HUH," he yelled.
" YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU DID? WELL YOU WEREN'T EVEN WAITING IN THE HOSPITAL WHEN I WOKE UP. YOU DECIDED TO BOLT AND NOW YOU'RE GOING TO BE GONE FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG. BUT GUESS WHAT YOU ARE JUST A WORTHLESS BASTARD WHO ONLY CARES ABOUT HIMSELF," I yelled in his face . By the end of my little rant I was crying. I grabbed my bag and looked at Kale.    He looked hurt from what I had said but I didn't care. I was officially done with this shit.