Chapter 2

"Yes Ruka. This is your new home," Karl Heinz told Ruka.

Ruka held Elizabeth tightly as they entered the mansion. As soon as they entered she felt the dark aura inside. Suddenly people appeared out of nowhere. "F-father? What brings you here?" A bispecticled man with purple hair asked. "I have brought a new member of this household," Karl Heinz replied. "Ruka?" Karl Heinz called signaling Ruka. Ruka stepped beside him and all the Sakamaki brothers suddenly appeared. "What exactly do we have to do with her?" A blonde guy laying on a couch asked boredly. "Every one of you needs to take care of her. She is a very special person so do not harm her," Karl Heinz said with warning. "But isn't she just a mere human~?" A guy with a fendora asked. "No Laito. She is much more than a mere human so if she gets harmed I won't hesitate to kill all of you," Karl Heinz warned with a dark aura. All the brothers shivered at the warning. "Well then.. I'll leave you with them Ruka," Karl Heinz told Ruka softly. Ruka nodded and watch Karl Heinz exit.

"Tch! who the hell are you anyway!? Why does father care for you so much!?" A guy with red hair and green eyes yelled at Ruka. Ruka remained expressionless holding Elizabeth. "Now now Ayato, no need to be fiesty," the purple haired guy said. "Tch whatever Reiji," Ayato said with annoyance. "Well now why don't we start with introduction?" Reiji said with formality. "The one sleeping on the couch is Shu, the eldest," Reiji pointed to the blonde guy. "Iam Reiji, the second eldest," He pointed to himself. "These three are Ayato,Laito, and Kanato," he pointed to the triplets. "And last is Subaru, the youngest," He pointed the guy with white hair. "A-and Im Yui," a girl with blonde hair suddenly said. "How about you?" Reiji asked Ruka. "R-Ruka... And this is Elizabeth..." Ruka said as she raise Elizabeth up. "Look teddy you have a new friend," Kanato spoke to teddy. "Well then... Lets have arrangements. Ruka you'll be staying in a room with Yui. Yui please take her to your room," Reiji instructed Yui. Yui went to Ruka and lead her to their room.

"So... Umm... Ruka right?" Yui asked. Ruka nodded as she placed Elizabeth down. "Reiji told me to go down as soon as I lead you to our room so Im gonna go ahead ok?" Yui said. Ruka nodded once again and started fixing her things.

After fixing her things, Ruka wandered around the halls. She soon stop once she realized she was lost. "Elizbeth... I think we're lost... Gomene...(sorry)" she told Elizabeth. Suddenly Ayato came out of nowhere and cornered Ruka. "Just who the hell are you!?" Ayato shouted. Ruka remained silent as she stared at Elizabeth. "Answer me!" Ayato shouted losing his patience. "Im.... Ruka..." Ruka replied softly. "Tch! Im just wasting my time," Ayato said as he walked away. Ruka went to Elizabeth and picked her up. "Are you ok Elizabeth...?" Ruka asked her stuffed bunny. "Are you lost little neko-chan~?" Laito asked. Ruka looked back and saw he was standing behind her. "Do you want me to lead you?" Laito asked. Ruka nodded at the question.

The whole time Ruka remained quiet and followed Laito. Laito stopped infront of a door and opened it. "We're here little neko-chan~" Laito said before going inside. Ruka followed him and once she got inside the door suddenly closed. Laito disappeared infront of Ruka. Suddenly Ruka felt something around her hands. Laito tied her hands behind her back which caused Ruka to let go of Elizabeth. "Well Ayato, Kanato, will this do?" Laito asked the two males infront of them. "Hihihi look teddy... Ruka-chan is tied up," Kanato whispered to teddy. "Well then let's go now little princess," Ayato said as he carried Ruka bridal style.

Infront of them was a big pool. "Gee princess you're kind of heavy. Mind if I let you go for a moment?" Ayato told Ruka. Ayato then threw Ruka to the pool. "Oops! Sorry my hands slipped!" Ayato said while laughing with his triplets.