Chapter 25

"So what does it say?" Laito asked Reiji. Reiji looked up and closed the book. "It said that blood transportation between vampires are possible through the vampire fangs but the only ones who have access to this ability is the original blood," Reiji explained. "Original blood...?" Kanato asked. "Original blood probably means the original vampires.... it means royalty" Subaru said joining the conversation. "But didn't you say blood transportion is only possible between vampires?" Ayato asked Reiji. "Well since your blood is a blood of a vampire it could only be offered to a fellow vampire.... unless... you have a blood of a human," Reiji said having a realization. "If Ruka was able to transport her human blood to Yui then that makes her... " "a royalty" all the brothers turn to see whose voice it owned to. "Yes my sons... Ruka IS in fact a royalty," Karl Heinz announce stepping out of the shadows. "Did you know this from the beginning?" Shu asked kind of mad. "Perhaps..." Karl Heinz replied. "How will we wake her up?" Reiji asked trying to avoid chaos. "Well.... inorder to wake up her up she needs to drink something similar to her own blood.... and I believe Subaru has already done that," Karl Heinz explained as he took a glance at his youngest. "What!?" All of the brothers shouted as they ran to Ruka's room.