Chapter 19

After a week Ruka was able to recover but wasn't strong enough to go to school yet. She stayed at the mansion while one of the brothers stay with her. Today was Subaru.

"What happened while I was gone...?" Ruka asked looking outside her window. Subaru scratch the back of his neck and replied, "Nothing. It was still normal even without you." Ruka bowed her head and Subaru started to panic. "I-I mean there was a cry from here and there. Kinda felt lonely too" Ruka giggled and so did Subaru. Subaru then started telling her funny stories that happened while she was gone. Like how Ayato cried like a baby when she left and Reiji blowing up his experiments. It was all funs and laughs till Ruka asked, "Where is Yui..?" Subaru's smile suddenly faded. "Yui was forced to leave the mansion..." Subaru explained. "Why..?" "Karl Heinz thought of it as punishment for losing you." Ruka felt sad simply because her only friend is now gone. Yui was her only friend since the very beginning. Yui thought her to be human after all. She thought Ruka emotions and friendship.

After many hours all the brothers returned home. Once they got home they all rushed into Ruka's room. "How are you feeling Koneko chan~?" Laito asked with a bit of concern and a bit of a flirt. "Im fine now..." Ruka said with a smile. Reiji then gave her medicine and said, "Take this twice a day in order for you to heal faster." Ruka stared at the medicine and gave him her thanks. "When can I go to school?" Ruka asked. All the brothers tensed up and Shu was first to speak. "Father said that you wouldn't be attending school anymore and from now on you will be home schooled." "Why is that..?" Ruka asked. "It's for your own safety Ruka..." Kanato said softly. Ruka didn't want to be home schooled so she tried making a deal. "I'll agree to being home schooled... but..... I want to see Yui one last time..."