Chapter 7

Yui's POV

*sigh* how did it come to this..? 

*******FLASHBACK******

"I need you to teach her the common knowledge. Start by teaching her emotions. i'll give you the instruction for the rest once you finish this mission," Reiji said as he fixed his glasses. "o-ok..." I replied softly

*******END OF FLASHBACK*******

I sighed once more before looking at Ruka. "So Ruka we will now start with our first lesson," I said to Ruka while she is sitted on a chair facing me. i pointed a stick to the board and read what it said, "Emotion." I breathe and continued, "Emotion has different factors. there is Joy,Sadness,Anger,Guilt,Envy and love." Ruka tilted her head signaling she has never heard this before. "Joy is when you feel good or Happy. The most used for joy is a smile or a laugh," I said as I gave her an example of a smile. "Next is Sadness. Sadness is when you feel sad. This is often detected when a person is frowning or crying. Anger is when you feel angry and hatred. Usually seen when people furrow their eyebrows. Guilt is when you feel bad for something you did. It has the same signs in sadness. and Envy is when you feel jealous at someone." I explained all the emotions. pheew. Ruka was still waiting for something so I asked her, "What's wrong Ruka?" she pointed to the board and said, "you... haven't explain that one..."  Love... honestly I can't explain that. "Lets just say love is something complicated. love is like a mixture of all these emotions ok?" I explained to Ruka. She nodded and stood up saying, "thank you Sensei." and bowed. I also bowed and that was the end of our first lesson.

sorry really short chapter XD wait for the next one